Madonna Instagram thread - continued

Apples388

Can't quite believe that a new Madonna era is here AND with Grammys and Brits performances :dramatic:

I'm so excited, it's been almost 33 years

She's on the cover of magazines and ten minutes later they can't be found anymore

What a Queen

Can't quite believe that a new Madonna era is here AND with Grammys and Brits performances :dramatic:

I'm so excited, it's been almost 33 years

She's on the cover of magazines and ten minutes later they can't be found anymore

What a Queen

It feels so brand new ! Like a Virgin . Touched for the very first time !

Such a messed up situation. She doesn't deserve this.

That being said, I can't remember exactly what the plan was regarding releasing some more tracks in Feb but I think at this stage releasing the whole thing digitally next Monday wouldn't be the worst idea. She would have the Grammys as promotion and the new video. Then the BRITs later in the month to aid sales in the uk. The promotion she had planned for March would be a good way of keeping the album alive potentially through promo?

One positive is that it's been getting a great reception so if she does push forward the release, all the current hype should translate into sales.

I hate the thought of it just being out there for a month before it's official release. Hope she's able to turn it around for her own benefit.

SMFH? What does that mean?

And I keep saying this - I feel bad for her. But I also know she will survive this and become even stronger.

I just hope that all of these leaks that happen nowadays in the music industry doesn't make her think twice in future about making new music. It's obvious that the making of the album and the way it's released is very important to her. I just hope she doesn't retire from making new music sooner than she would have done otherwise, you know what I mean? I just don't want her to go "Oh fuck it! I can't be bothered making a new record if i can't release it my way"

I laughed so hard a few days ago when on one of her Instagram pic somebody randomly digged that 2003 in store appearance at Tower Records in New York saying he was a fan, he waited for hours and she snubbed him. I was living in New York at the time and i remember how pissed fans were, some even managed to get free copies of the X static process limited book as compensation. They kept going on and on about it so it made me LOL when out of nowhere this came up on her instagram.

I'm glad she kept it cool and didn't make an angry statement

Then she would have been criticised for that as well. She would be devastated that her entire album has been leaked a month early and not the way she planned and her plans for promoting it. I feel sorry for her and would not blame her if she decided she never wanted to release another record. Sounds dramatic but this was a real betrayal and complete lack of trust and ethics. Dreadful situation and sick of all of this sabotage of Madonna's work.