Madonna Instagram thread - continued

Apples388

Loving my Ninja Matadors. Aya and Bambi.......They are beautiful killers! ‪#‎rebelhearts‬" -Madonna

10998821_10153176102804402_4214632540848

:inlove:

Amazing, truly talented girls

And they are so cute too

I'm in love with this era's aesthetic in general, on top of the incredible music

Can't wait to see that new Von Unwerth shoot

Madonna s statement is one of the most intelligent statement she has made....

Any person who thinks that Man is doing anything on his own is just full of themselves i.e. Full of shit...

Wow... It is fucking crazy how much her statements in the late interviews (since the VICE interview) are sooooo in phase with my vision of the current world and my thoughts on several subjects.... It is crazy how after 2 decades i am now feeling a connection with what she has to say more than anytime before!

Well i guess she will still have my attention for a while!!!

Way to go madonna! ... Way to fucking go!

I fucking got goosebumps reading that statement ( because it goes way beyond the topic of homoparental families, or the technological question of IVF.... She in facf gave it the spiritual dimension that the question of assisted Procreation should always be tagged with!

It does not matter if a human baby is put into this world with technological assistance; if it is created, it must have been God's will... And to think that "Man does anything on is own" is indeed arrogant!

Fuck yeah! ( my first "fuck yeah"! :-)

Edited by heymrdj1

Can someone explain to me what its in response to? I think I've missed something

D&G said children born from IVF are 'synthetic' i.e. not real. They've blabbed about how they don't believe in same-sex parents cause a baby needs their mother blah blah blah. They're very problematic.

hgjg.png

YES ! Why should gay people or people who can not conceive the natural way be denied to right to have a family ?