Madonna Instagram thread - continued

Apples388

10963883_932176763460084_36085132_n.jpg

Werking the red carpet with my favorite madman! ️ #livingforlove

10881887_774845182605745_1263339749_n.jp

The possibilities are endless.............. #livingforlove

LOVE THEM !

M's instagram followers have gone up by about 200,000 in the last few weeks. she just ticked over to 2.8 not long ago and today i noticed it is 3m :D i've been keeping track while she's in promo mode. Go M!

Stefano Gabbana has been shading Riccardo/Madonna on Instagram for two days now. He is so childish.

Somebody should unearth the video from one of the Girlie Show night in Paris where she made the crows sing during the Holiday break "I don't care what you've been told, Gaultier makes better clothes" after she screamed that the Gabbana coat she was wearing was a piece of shit. It's Gabbana that ticked me that Kylie was not a nice person after her stint on Fashion Police...Since they are so close. Why don't he ask Kylie to be the face of their next campaign ? ....;i know, nobody will care.

Somebody should unearth the video from one of the Girlie Show night in Paris where she made the crows sing during the Holiday break "I don't care what you've been told, Gaultier makes better clothes" after she screamed that the Gabbana coat she was wearing was a piece of shit. It's Gabbana that ticked me that Kylie was not a nice person after her stint on Fashion Police...Since they are so close. Why don't he ask Kylie to be the face of their next campaign ? ....;i know, nobody will care.

I found a Paris clip on Youtube but it wasn't the right one :(

I don't understand Stefano. One second he is all "I love Madonna!!" and now he is acting like a fool. She is friends with a handful of designers, so he should understand that she's going to work with all of them. I guess it's because D&G did a matador inspired collection? I prefer Riccardo's though tbh. It's looks different from D&G and isn't so obviously matador esque.

Stefano Gabbana has been shading Riccardo/Madonna on Instagram for two days now. He is so childish.

IKR, he should build an altar to her instead and thank her daily for being instrumental in breaking their brand globally some 20+ years ago. As aknowledged countless times by the Sicilian-Milanese duo themselves. But it's just a cyclical thing with them, they adore Madonna, it's more all about Stefano being "resented" at the younger Riccardo Tisci's huge ascending fortune of the past 10 years

Although these posts in regards to the costume itself are a bit silly considering this etc etc

1986+Herb+Ritts+(Bravo+Germany+July+9+19

http://instagram.com/p/y4Q4ChFWoI/?modal=true

Cattura_zpsd87899b0.jpg