Madonna Instagram thread - continued

Apples388

Spot on statement, and I'm especially glad she tagged them. It couldn't be any clearer.

It's interesting that the New York Times says that she declined to comment (the article was published before today). I wonder if she changed her mind about saying something, or if she didn't even know what happened until today.

I think they confused the right to free speech to just plain hateful speech .

I think she tagged them and used a D&G photoshoot pic because she was showing that she is not boycotting them or supporting Elton, it is their sentiment she takes issue with. That is how I read it but trust the Daily Fail to claim she is supporting former rival Elton John who has since breached the terms of his own boycott.

Perfect post RE Dolce and Gabbana's statements. Eloquent yet elegant. Better than that cokehead CLove's "rounding up my D&G clothes to burn them". Without adding anything meaningful to the conversation. I bet they are learning a new lesson. Wonder if they're going to close down their stores again "in protest" :semifunny:

I think she tagged them and used a D&G photoshoot pic because she was showing that she is not boycotting them or supporting Elton, it is their sentiment she takes issue with. That is how I read it but trust the Daily Fail to claim she is supporting former rival Elton John who has since breached the terms of his own boycott.

Interesting point of view, I think you may be right.