Madonna Instagram thread - continued

Apples388

What is going on now? she just posted the pic again with this caption

madonnaThis outfit is sexy! This pose is sexy! I post what i like and i like what i like. No one is killing anyone here! Stupid people please unfollow! Freedom of expression! Je suis Madonna!

What is going on now? she just posted the pic again with this caption

madonnaThis outfit is sexy! This pose is sexy! I post what i like and i like what i like. No one is killing anyone here! Stupid people please unfollow! Freedom of expression! Je suis Madonna!

People got mad because he is a bullfighter. I don't get why, because she didn't say bullfighting was sexy, she was talking about the guy in the photo.

People got mad because he is a bullfighter. I don't get why, because she didn't say bullfighting was sexy, she was talking about the guy in the photo.

Yeah it's just because he's a bullfighter and some think it's glorifying bullfighting, which is cruel and antiquated.

she vetoes the Herb Ritts Foundation from releasing their book dedicated to her collaboration with Ritts for years now but she posts leaked outtakes they're trying to erase from the web by menacing every site that dares to post those pics. they will be thrilled :lol:

Herb Ritts Foundation continued to post pics of M and even wished her a happy birthday, seems no bad blood between them.

Birthday wishes to the Undeniable Queen of pop and supreme muse. @Madonna as captured by @herbritts