Madonna Instagram thread - continued

Apples388

She posted these 3 pictures in December about the Cosmopolitan shoot, I think it will be released soon too... Does anybody know when is the next release date of this magazine??

Was Cosmo even confirmed? What was the source?

Yeah but Cosmo was never mentioned was it? I do not recall a #livingforcosmo or #unapologeticmagazine

For some reason, being up early maybe, I laughed so hard out loud at "Living for Cosmo."

Can't believe she said that! JML remix awesomeness...wonder if she's recalling that or it's just random

Probably more of a reference to the original source than her own remix. But maybe both.

Some britbot stans thinking that line is from one of her songs :lmao:

Britney fans aren't the brightest bulbs, but this is some little monster shit. SMH.

Has she changed her hair colour again? It looks like it's honey blond now. At least that's what it looks like in her latest instagram photo.

Probably just the IG filter.

You do know that it's a very famous quote from a film right?

to-have-and-have-not-lauren-bacall.jpg

Yes, but in the context of Madonna, JML is more relevant which is why I wondered

Most of us know it's from a film, but in Madonna's universe is from JML remix.

She name calls Lauren Bacall in vogue (the actress from to have and have not) she's not referencing her damn remix jonski she doesn't even know it exists :lol: