Madonna at the Grammys - continued

It sounds especially exciting because this is the kind of thing she does on tour, really impressive technical and theatrics... for her to translate this to an award show and for the world to see what is possible when Madonna performs makes me very EXCITED

Madonna's vocals will be great. I don't know why some people always fret about this. She's been singing live for decades. Her two LIVE Oscar performances were flawless. And as for people "worrying" that she could be off key like at the MTV ROL performance, who gives a fuck? That performance is considered a CLASSIC of the late 90s. People remember her hair, her gyrating against Lenny, her boobs, her energy, her henna, and her amazing raw LIVE vocals. Nobody gives a fuck if she was off key. Madonna live vocals are exquisite so just relax and enjoy.

Madonna's vocals will be great. I don't k of why people always fret about this. She's been singing live for decades. Her two LIVE Oscar performances were flawless. And as for people "worrying" that she could be off key like at the MTV ROL performance, who gives a fuck? That performance is considered a CLASSIC of the late 90s. People remember her hair, her gyrating against Lenny, her boobs, her energy, her henna, and her amazing raw LIVE vocals. Nobody gives a fuck if she was off key. Madonna live vocals are exquisite so just relax and enjoy.

Yes! Fans always worry about her performing like she's their toddler at the school musical or something. I get that feeling, but she always, ALWAYS delivers.

Does anyone know if a french tv channel broadcasts the grammys live? Because I wanna watch it live :( like I did for the superbowl ^^

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna's vocals will be great. I don't know why some people always fret about this. She's been singing live for decades. Her two LIVE Oscar performances were flawless. And as for people "worrying" that she could be off key like at the MTV ROL performance, who gives a fuck? That performance is considered a CLASSIC of the late 90s. People remember her hair, her gyrating against Lenny, her boobs, her energy, her henna, and her amazing raw LIVE vocals. Nobody gives a fuck if she was off key. Madonna live vocals are exquisite so just relax and enjoy.

Us fans know she can sing but nearly everytime she's performed at an awards ceremony the vocals haven't been great hence why many people believe that she can't sing. She's my fave vocalist because her voice is so versatile and clearly underrated but to say people don't remember the vocals from the 98 VMAs is a bit OTT :lmao: Crowdonna is famous worldwide

My friend got a text from her dad saying his associate is working the Grammys and saw M's rehearsal yesterday. He said it was AMAZING!!!!!

:tigger: