Madonna at the Grammys - continued

im hoping and wishing , she can pulled it off at the grammy show. there are many great performers as well. lets see who stands out! and Lady G diffinitely not you!

Madonna has never NOT pulled it off, so she'll be the highlight!

Madonna on the lower left, crawling during "Hung Up". My GOD... :drama::drama::drama:

However, at last year's Grammys her face was so 'filled' she looked terrifying...and that white outfit during the performance aged her a lot....

Oh, look, a "fan."

I am just making a personal observation....I didn't think she looked good last year. She looked too harsh...but that is my opinion...

That is f'ed up! I can't believe people would actually waste their time on such pointless endeavours.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Exactly, she was dressed appropriately for the occasion.

This year, she'll be tits up, so up her chin will have blisters :)

Guest Rachelle of London

Boki_D your absolutely right she looked like utter shit last year and old doesn't make you less of a fan for pointing out the obvious!

Exactly.

She was channeling the human form of the demon in Poltergeist II. She was sucking the life out of all homophobes around Her and spreading peace Freedom and Kabbalah light all around her. That was the point for the look, guys.

I just don't understand why this person has to be nominated (and probably win) AND perform, too. I mean, enough already. No one likes her, yet she is still rammed down our throats.

R-3484018-1332186176.jpeg.jpg

She was channeling the human form of the demon in Poltergeist II. She was sucking the life out of all homophobes around Her and spreading peace Freedom and Kabbalah light all around her. That was the point for the look, guys.

omgg I died

Personally, I loved last year's look. On the red carpet she looked like the supreme witch that she is and on stage she was a beautiful singing angel blessing the couples with her magical voice, thank god she ditched the rehearsal dress!