Madonna at the Grammys - continued

I'm a pop culture lover soo I'm not afraid to say I like people like Beyonce, Katy Perry, Pink, Taylor Swift

Last years was a pretty damn good show btw

Paul McCartney, Daft Punk with pharrell, and Niles rodgers AND stevie wonder. Macklemore and Madonna, Imagine Dragons, Beyonce, Katy, Pink etc!! Nothing to complain about.

And I'm sorry but I want to see performances of the biggest stars at the moment, No doubt that this year, Bruno Mars, Taylor swift, One direction, Iggy, Ella Henderson, Probably Imagine dragons again. Ariana Grande, Maybe Ellie Goulding with her 50 shades song. Why not Jennifer Lawrence with the hanging tree. Gwen Stefani, Maybe something "edgy" like foster the people. Sam smith for sure. Tove Lo and of course Madonna, AC/DC maybe U2 also!!

This is the pop music right now.

Yeah, 2014 was a big music year!

Exactly

I don't know what people wants from the grammys. Performance of nobody just because they think they are more talented than some "commercial" acts.

All about that base

Problem

Sing

Dark horse

Fancy

And now Uptown funk

Are basically the songs that made 2014.

For me it's a great achievement, they are catchy songs and represent well the music mind in 2014. That is what I want for a show like the grammys!!

And they is always a large kind a music during the show

Last year we had performance from Beyonce, to Paul M, to Willie Nelson and Metallica. I mean...

It's not because you don't like those artist (because in your mind you are far away from that commercial culture with no flavor) that is not a good show!

And I'm sorry but I want to see performances of the biggest stars at the moment, No doubt that this year, Bruno Mars, Taylor swift, One direction, Iggy, Ella Henderson, Probably Imagine dragons again. Ariana Grande, Maybe Ellie Goulding with her 50 shades song. Why not Jennifer Lawrence with the hanging tree. Gwen Stefani, Maybe something "edgy" like foster the people. Sam smith for sure. Tove Lo and of course Madonna, AC/DC maybe U2 also!!

This is the pop music right now.

In other words, music fucking sucks beyond belief.

Madonna has everything to have the best performance of the night, all artists who will perform are '' warm '' presentations.

Of course

Madonna still on top of all those artists.

They are all two steps behind her.

When Madonna performs to sell herself and to tell us something. She's at her best. And she is really involve this time so it's gonna be epic!!

In other words, music fucking sucks beyond belief.

No, not in my opinion. I bought so many cd's this years.

I don't know what do you expect from pop music beyond Madonna.

(ok a year without Madonna is really less impressive for me but still. I love music so much)

Last year

Sia

Maroon 5

Ed Sheeran

Vance Joy

Tove Lo

The mockingjay soundtrack

George Ezra

Echosmith (album out 2013 but really started to shine in 2014 imo)

EDIT

And Madonna - Those 6 songs count for 2014!!! haha

Plus more than singles etc.

A really great years for music Seriously

Ok I bought One direction too haha guilty pleasure but I know it's not an valid argue! haha

Well maybe I just found last year boring because I was endlessly waiting for Madonna. I don't recall enjoying a single thing other than reading this forum during the three hours! In the interest of full disclosure, I don't tend to enjoy awards shows.

I do look forward to Sia, though. She was my album of the year for 2014.

The only way to keep your interest during these awards shows is to do pools and bets on who will win. It makes even the more boring categories fun. My Oscar parties are filled with people screaming and booing during Best Art Direction.

God no.

According to an insider from Madonna Infinite I think she will receive a career award and perform alone

This needs to happen. Give her a damn award NOW.

The grammys are usually a good show tho!

i always enjoy the grammys. of course some years were better than others. i havent mssed a grammy ceremony in the last 25 years. its a tradition. its the biggest night in music.

I was wondering if M's going to ditch her high heels and perform in flat shoes, playing the role of a bull fighter, like in the video (or at least by costumes and instagram)

gosh i hope she doesn t wear flats. i hated it when she wore flats in the Blond ambition tour, it just looked horrible