Madonna at the Grammys - continued

I love a lot of music genres and artists, but only Madonna is entertaining as a performer. That's why I'll just watch her performance at the Grammys and then turn off the stream...

tumblr_inline_movkbtu1bF1qz4rgp.gif

they often play like a prayer (the album) @ urban outfitters and also sell the vinyl :p

They sell others online, from what I noticed. But they're the crappy re-issues. So I don't trust

Beyonce and other artists use the grammy stream for HOT100. I hope Madonna also use.

so viewers of the stream are counted for hot 100? does guy & her marketing team / interscope even know that?

Don't be fooled. Grammy "streams" arn't counted, unless the Grammy or artists YouTube channel posts the live performance after the show.

The streams in that article about Beyonce refer to streams of the song and music video, not of the Grammy show...

Don't be fooled. Grammy "streams" arn't counted, unless the Grammy or artists YouTube channel posts the live performance after the show.

The streams in that article about Beyonce refer to streams of the song and music video, not of the Grammy show...

Thank you, I read and re-read this article and I couldn't find where the author said that the Grammy streams were counted... They just say that the album sales and online streams after the Grammy were bigger than before for the artists who performed there.

okay, could maybe some other people also tweet this to M or Liz or someone else? I don't know if they even know about this.. would be stupid to miss out on that opportunity.

edit: oh so it doesn't count? well maybe if they upload the grammy performance it will.. i think that goober song charted thanks to those stupid youtube awards

Did not Lady Gaga's "Dope" only charted because of the streaming numbers from a promo performance on youtube?

I think digital sales played a part in that too.

Did not Lady Gaga's "Dope" only charted because of the streaming numbers from a promo performance on youtube?

I don't think the Grammy stream is on youtube!

Drunk in love was out of the top 10 and after the performance went # 2 and did not sell much in itunes.

The link you provided says otherwise, the sales were up 94% after the performance

The link you provided says otherwise, the sales were up 94% after the performance

This is strange, because other songs solds more and have not risen like it, but it's beyonce ... lol Anyway, I want a similar result for Madonnna, I hope she open the awards. :stir::popcorn2: