Madonna at the Grammys - continued

Us fans know she can sing but nearly everytime she's performed at an awards ceremony the vocals haven't been great hence why many people believe that she can't sing. She's my fave vocalist because her voice is so versatile and clearly underrated but to say people don't remember the vocals from the 98 VMAs is a bit OTT :lmao: Crowdonna is famous worldwide

Maybe I'm just tone deaf. I've watched that ROL performance dozens of times over the years; it's one of my all time favorites! I have always enjoyed the sound of Madonna's vocals at her many award show performances and never realized she was looked upon as an off key singer.

Is the necki menij show still making episodes? I think the last time I watched was on 2012 lol

i sometimes watch them again idk when they last uploaded something new. but it was hilarious cuz they shaded every star equally and they were such clever characters. nothing like picked up from media or the easiest jokes.

if the kabuki rumours are true, I wonder what will be behind the screen?

Does anyone think it is probable if there are screens, that some sort of performance will occur in front of the screens and then another performance when the screens are lowered?

I hope she lipsyncs the house down if need be. :rotfl: LFL is very hard to sing especially the verses which give her hardly any pause to get a breath, I mean how they gonna choreograph around her words when she never stops singing?

Give us dance-heavy and lip if you need to Madge. yKlOnSx.jpg

39SAc9p.jpg

They don't lip at the Grammy's.

I can think of several times off the top of my head. MJ's whole set in '87, Nippy's "One Moment in Time" etc. If she needed to she could.

yes damn it! lip synch for ur freaking life and bring the house down with your visuals, moves and theatricals!....oh and live with the consequences of it :laugh:

Madonna is not going to lip sync at the Grammys.

This!

All her Grammy performances were 100% live, and the LFL video has no complex choreography. It will probably be theatrical and attitude. And maybe she'll dance her ass off and jump during the last "Up up up up" and make the whole stadium jump with her :inlove:

Maybe her famous loons in the audience will jump too (Katy, Miley, Ariana Grande...) :nike:

I can think of several times off the top of my head. MJ's whole set in '87, Nippy's "One Moment in Time" etc. If she needed to she could.

Yes, and she can always do a pre-recording of her vocals live so everyone will think she is legit :D

But yeah, I'm just kidding. She will sing live!

OMG SO CUTE!!!

Do you think her and M will meet up and reminiscent about the Secret video?

No, madonna doesn't even know she's there or even that she took a pic with her drum set. lol

She knows it too!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Maybe I'm just tone deaf. I've watched that ROL performance dozens of times over the years; it's one of my all time favorites! I have always enjoyed the sound of Madonna's vocals at her many award show performances and never realized she was looked upon as an off key singer.

I've just rewatched it and it's nowhere near as bad as I remembered it. For most of the song she actually sounds great, although it does sound like she's very nervous. It's really just the very last part of the song that she struggled with, she lost control of her voice. She messed up the lyrics at some point so maybe that threw her concentration off a little.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I hope she lipsyncs the house down if need be. :rotfl: LFL is very hard to sing especially the verses which give her hardly any pause to get a breath, I mean how they gonna choreograph around her words when she never stops singing?

The song is quite short, they can easily rearrange it to add more instrumental space (and thus more breathing room).

Like I pondered above: She may sing something live in front of the curtain, and then once the curtain falls do another performance - possibly a theatrical one.

i like that idea. maybe she will start off with ghost town live then bam, l4l and sling madonnna

I didn't want to open a new thread for this question, but why is it we only have a handful of promo pictures from this era? Her team seems to use the same images over and over...

Edit: And why is there no cover for LFL yet? Or is the pink wash over the album cover the cover...