Madonna at the Grammys - continued

so other than this one article, she will NOT be opening....i dont know about that...closing would be useless so let's hope the second number right away!

cuz who the hell wants to sit through this shit show :( :(

so other than this one article, she will NOT be opening....i dont know about that...closing would be useless so let's hope the second number right away!

cuz who the hell wants to sit through this shit show :( :(

I have a pretty good feeling about her opening the show. That wetpaint website bases it's info on a Rolling Stone article, if you read the Rolling Stone article nowhere does it say Beyonce, Legend and Common will open the show. No way will the Grammies have her close the show and be cut off.

Inetta Drakkar

Eiffel unto Irans

Foghorn Huma was

Adina Haiti the Larks

Noah Downey my niece

Aloma the dart

Imus bland to your gay

Frying a shop to my hark!!!

When Life gives u lemons

You make lemonade

But if gives u chocolate

You make candy lol

when life gives u other people

that makes DRAMA!

We all need to try and avoid bs-life is hard.

I'm Sangoon pangoon

Sangoon rangoon

Sunng uh up!

That article sources Rolling Stone, but nowhere in the Rolling Stone article does it mention that the Selma performance will open the show. There's no way the Grammy's would open with a performance like that.

I don't think she will have a choir after seeing the video. I'm guessing it will look the same: red heavy curtains, round platform, dancers and her. Somehow I also think that she will end the show - roses falling from the ceiling and she posing as a champion. The end. The Queen has slayed.

It will be epic!

I also think the oerformance will be verysimilar to the video,and about somebody singing with her,didn't somebody mentioned alicia keys when the song first appeared?

I hope she won't close the show. It doesn't matter if she's not the first one to perform :wink:
Anyway, Living For Love is not easy to sing. If she's not prepared to sing it, I think she will lip sync :yes:

Edited by FraP

and about madonna singing a SMAll PArt of another of her songs,take a bow makes sense:the video, with her image with the finger in her mouth,as in the new video, the oriental sound of the take a bow song andthe kabuki screen...yes!

Well, i wouldn't mind a beautiful rendition of Jimmy Jimmy, Did You Do It or Cry Baby :inlove:

Check this out: photos from the 1st day of rehearsals, but no pics of Madonna's rehearsal.

http://newzcard.com/event/p3jbc/ca-the-57th-annual-grammy-awards-rehearsals-day-1-2015-02-05

That horse wearing a wig again and Annie sucking up to her. Gross!