Madonna at the Grammys - continued

"With Beyoncé, John Legend, and Common opening the 57th Annual Grammy Awards this Sunday (February 8) with a song from Selma, we'll officially have a Queen, a Legend, and a Common-er performing a song about a King." Just reading this made me fall asleep. Well I hope we get to see her on the red carpet.

Obama-yawn.jpg

Closing the show made more sense to me since day one, just look at the end of the LFL video. IT WILL BE AN EVENT! :wow:

It has been said that the closing performance is always cut off with the credits... That would be lame :mellow:

"With Beyoncé, John Legend, and Common opening the 57th Annual Grammy Awards this Sunday (February 8) with a song from Selma, we'll officially have a Queen, a Legend, and a Common-er performing a song about a King." Just reading this made me fall asleep. Well I hope we get to see her on the red carpet.

where did you get this? it's not on the Grammys facebook

B9Kz_hmIYAEMr7E.jpg

The era has officialy started yesterday with the video. This is a great pic and i love the excitement, build up untill sunday evening. Must be nerve wrecking for M.

I wonder if she will be accompanied (if she does the red carpet) by pierre? guy? rocco??

Let's be real guys!!! From the DrownedMadonna report, the performance needs to be seen, why close and then cut it off? Stupid to waste all that and just cut it off.

Grammys are making way for M to showcase her performance!

You people think too much. She's obviously performing Living For Love, she knows she has to promote the lead single and she has not been focusing on anything else lately, just calm down as much as you can ;)