Madonna at the Grammys - continued

Interesting. I want her to perform LFL and nothing else. LFL needs all the spotlight and promo it can possible get. Mixing it with another new song would confuse non-fans. But hey, Madonna show is always a new Madonna show, so not complaining.

EXCLUSIVE SPOILER: Madonna performance at the Grammy Awards.

http://drownedmadonna.com/exclusive-spoiler-madonna-performance-grammy-awards/20150206

"There will be a choir of 30 people and 20 dancers with Madonna on the stage."

ooooh. uuuuuuhhh

i just hope that she delivers the whole choreo of the video. I want to see her jumping in the UP UP UP UP

ooooh. uuuuuuhhh

i just hope that she delivers the whole choreo of the video. I want to see her jumping in the UP UP UP UP

If She does take up the whole stage and as DM says "The concept is the same of the fabulous video she just premiered" then WE can expect spectacular acrobatics and one mind blowing and iconic theatrical Work Of Art! O M G I CAN'T WAIT...

"With Beyoncé, John Legend, and Common opening the 57th Annual Grammy Awards this Sunday (February 8) with a song from Selma, we'll officially have a Queen, a Legend, and a Common-er performing a song about a King." Just reading this made me fall asleep. Well I hope we get to see her on the red carpet.

I'm imagining her singing the bridge and a chorus of take a bow before going into LFL, it works thematically, visually and lyrically and lest we forget it is M's longest charting US single

"With Beyoncé, John Legend, and Common opening the 57th Annual Grammy Awards this Sunday (February 8) with a song from Selma, we'll officially have a Queen, a Legend, and a Common-er performing a song about a King." Just reading this made me fall asleep. Well I hope we get to see her on the red carpet.

?

Wait, what? It's confirmed M is not opening the show??

Wait, what? It's confirmed M is not opening the show??

Seems so...

nothing revealed but always nice to see Liz reporting about M

Liz Smith

KATY PERRY is set to perform at the Grammys. The big question is — will she bring along those dancing sharks from her Super Bowl show? Those sharks have been getting a lot of comments online. Well, they were awfully cute. But I did fear that Katy was going to fall off her perch!

Madonna will also grace the Grammys with her royal presence. I know what she’s singing, but I have been warned against printing it. I do not think, however, The Big M will dance with sharks. Anyway, she’s already had her aquatic moment. Remember the hot “mermen” of her “Cherish” video?

dear Liz, no-one cares about katy perry when M is performing