Madonna at the Grammys - continued

Looks like Madonna will be sitting front row and center. It's funny because after her performance she won't even sit with the rest of the peasants.

I wish she would sit on her seat as long as possible, looking beautiful and royal.

nothing revealed but always nice to see Liz reporting about M

Liz Smith

KATY PERRY is set to perform at the Grammys. The big question is — will she bring along those dancing sharks from her Super Bowl show? Those sharks have been getting a lot of comments online. Well, they were awfully cute. But I did fear that Katy was going to fall off her perch!

Madonna will also grace the Grammys with her royal presence. I know what she’s singing, but I have been warned against printing it. I do not think, however, The Big M will dance with sharks. Anyway, she’s already had her aquatic moment. Remember the hot “mermen” of her “Cherish” video?

Liz Smith

KATY PERRY is set to perform at the Grammys. The big question is will she bring along those dancing sharks from her Super Bowl show? Those sharks have been getting a lot of comments online. Well, they were awfully cute. But I did fear that Katy was going to fall off her perch!

Madonna will also grace the Grammys with her royal presence. I know what shes singing, but I have been warned against printing it. I do not think, however, The Big M will dance with sharks. Anyway, shes already had her aquatic moment. Remember the hot mermen of her Cherish video?

Omg!!! So it may not even be LFL after all. Which I was hoping it would be, but it seems she's preparing something else.

have two performances ever been done by a single artist at the same ceremony before in the history of the grammys??

possibly opening and the closing of the ceremony?

Omg!!! So it may not even be LFL after all. Which I was hoping it would be, but it seems she's preparing something else.

I've heard that straight after the Grammys we are to get Hold Tight, Joan of Arc and (just added) Iconic from the preordered iTunes stuff - so maybe she is rehearsing/performing Iconic?

I'd love that - in someways that would be more of a show stopper than LFL........ It would be "iconic" and give her impact for her return?!

why would she perform a totally different new song (the public doesn't even know) at the grammys? living for love is coming out the next day isn't it? its being pushed to radios. it would be incredibly dumb to then perform something totally different!

Liz Smith

Madonna will also grace the Grammys with her royal presence. I know what she’s singing, but I have been warned against printing it. I do not think, however, The Big M will dance with sharks. Anyway, she’s already had her aquatic moment. Remember the hot “mermen” of her “Cherish” video?

mmmmmmmmm

Take my sins and wash them away

Teach me how to pray

I’ve been stranded here in the dark

Take these walls away

I’ve been swimming in the ocean

Till I’m almost drowned

:think:

I agree with Nicki, she'll probably sing LFL and a slow number.

i hope so because the living for love video is so big performance wise in the video itself already. it's gonna be even more amazing on the grammys. why then suddenly play iconic out of nowhere? makes no sense to me. hopefully it's living for love and maybe.. ghost town?

She might open and close the show, idk but she has to perform LFL. Ghostown could be the other. I haven't heard the other songs so I wouldn't know which other goes with LFL.

why would she perform a totally different new song (the public doesn't even know) at the grammys? living for love is coming out the next day isn't it? its being pushed to radios. it would be incredibly dumb to then perform something totally different!

Totally agree. I wouldn't mind her performing one more song but a Living For Love performance is a must, it would be ridiculous to waste such a promotional opportunity.

It would be totally pointless not to sing LFL after releasing the vdo. Maybe we will get an extra song as well.

Liz Smith

I don't get what she's trying to say here at all. Why would she be warned against printing it when it's obvious she's performing Living For Love? unless she really is singing something else as well.