Madonna at the Grammys - continued

will the Grammys be broadcast on the Internet live?

Last year, I watched it online but not thru an official site or channel. It can be done but you have to work for it a little.

Madonna to rehearse today at LA’s Staples Center for the Grammy Awards

on February 5, 2015 at 5:24 pm

EXCLUSIVE – We at DrownedMadonna.com are very excited to reveal that Madonna will rehearse this afternoon at the Staples Center in Los Angeles for the Grammy Awards.

Is she doing the camera blocking today?

Madonna to rehearse today at LAs Staples Center for the Grammy Awards

giampiero on February 5, 2015 at 5:24 pm

EXCLUSIVE We at DrownedMadonna.com are very excited to reveal that Madonna will rehearse this afternoon at the Staples Center in Los Angeles for the Grammy Awards.

:lol:

Oh so she's rehearsing there. I thought shed be rehearsing in the garden center section of the Inglewood Target. 💁

Oh so she's rehearsing there. I thought shed be rehearsing in the garden center section of the Inglewood Target.

Early rehearsals don't take place at the Staples Center, this article reports that she is now going in the late rehearsals on stage for the first time :stir:

Do you think she's going to keep the wire-fighting choreography or ditch it for something a little less technical? I hope she keeps it. It's going to be a beautiful performance!

Oh so she's rehearsing there. I thought shed be rehearsing in the garden center section of the Inglewood Target.

Faster looming and I lay yew, yeah

Maiden feet liar I'm honing in

You and Paula, me

You made me sow

Bad men at

Anna can do no war

If we needed even more proof that this performance will be everything, we got it with that absolutely perfect new video of hers!

Have a strong feeling the live performance might even be better than the video.

Keeping fingers crossed!!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

All I want to see her do is whip that red cloth at the end like in the video and I will be a happy man.

it'll land on Gaga's head in the audience