Madonna at the Grammys - continued

Unfortunately her shitty song is doing well everywhere on iTunes and getting plays.

Well that sucks.

With her "folk" song? I don't see that happening. The opening needs to be big!

Yes, I can't see an impressive performance out of Rihanna's new song. She will probably rely on the star power of Kanye and McCartney and that's it. Living For Love on the other hand will be epic.

Guest Rachelle of London

I agree, let Rihanna, Kuntye and the Beatle open the show with their boring dross...then BOOM Madonna saves the day!

I hope she open the grammy. :stir:

Yes yes ! Thrones, gladiators, disco balls or standing on her head... She has the most iconic entrances. It will be spectacular!

After her performance, all the other performers will seem tasteless.

I can see an epic opening with a video and amazing performance a la Confessions Tour.

I will die.

The latest performers for the 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards are current nominee Beck, who will perform a song from his GRAMMY-nominated album alongside nominee Chris Martin; nominee Mary J. Blige, set to duet with Sam Smith, one of this year's top nominees; nominee Brandy Clark performing with two-time GRAMMY winner Dwight Yoakam; GRAMMY winners Herbie Hancock, John Mayer andQuestlove in a special performance with nominee Ed Sheeran; nominee Juanes; internationally acclaimed pianist Lang Lang, who will add his musicality to one of this year's most infectious songs; the recently reunited, legendary Jeff Lynne's ELO, set to perform with Sheeran; and nominee Sia.

Three-time GRAMMY winner Beck is nominated for four awards: Album Of The Year and Best Rock Album for Morning Phase; and Best Rock Performance and Best Rock Song for "Blue Moon."

Nine-time GRAMMY winner Blige is up for Best Dance Recording for "F For You" withDisclosure.

This will be the first performance on the GRAMMY Awards telecast for country music singer/songwriter Clark, who is up for two awards: Best New Artist and Best Country Album for 12 Stories.