Madonna at the Grammys - continued

I really think CHANDELIER was the best song of the past year! I do want SIA get those Grammys, and I'm excited to watch her performance too ! I hope she brings Maddie with her once more.

Sorry guys, but I love that video, and all her performances with Maddie's being amazing.

I hope Gaga loses her wig while performing

There is a strong chance she will be on Ellen in Feb for publicity and promo for the album alongside the Grammys. If this happens, Traditional will use this as evidence he is an insider. :lol:

And it was reported in UK mix that there is talks going on, so we will see.

There is a strong chance she will be on Ellen in Feb for publicity and promo for the album alongside the Grammys. If this happens, Traditional will use this as evidence he is an insider. :lol:

And if it doesn't materialize Traditional will conveniently claim Madonna changed her plans! :rolleyes:

I confirm this myself ;-)

Ok thanks. Can you also confirm the date of the shooting with Bette Midler please? And the release date of Unapologetic Bitch as the lead single? Please please Traditional :blush:

Aparently wearing Alexandre Vaultier for the Grammys.

It's in French, sorry.

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/2015/01/ ... -mars.html

MADONNA AUX GRAMMY ET ELLE USA EN MARS ?

Dans 1 semaine ce sont les GRAMMY et la performance de Madonna est certainement l'une des plus attendues. Beaucoup de spéculations autour de cette prestation notamment autour de la tenue. Plusieurs créateurs ont revendiqués avoir été contactés pour créer la tenue, dernier en date, il se murmure que B Akerlund, la femme de Jonas Akerlund, styliste aurait suggérer à Madonna de porter une tenue signée Alexandre Vauthier.

She is pretty talented when it comes to writing songs, and her voice is pretty good live. I just don't understand her obssession with not showing her face, and funny thing is she supposedly wants to remain annonymous even though there are several videos out there that actually do show her face, and while she may not be the most stunning she still has a fan base that pay to see her perform live yet she performs with her back turned to them :/ makes no sense really.

Marketing

I love many Sia songs she's very talented.