Madonna at the Grammys - continued

I don't know where to post this

But my boyfriend texted me this a few mins ago

"My friend from study abroad works at a fashion company and her snap story is a bunch of items that Madonna just returned to them that she wore for some event"

I made him screen cap the snapchats for me, he was hesitant and embarrassed as he didn't want his friend to find out that he screencapped them, as you know snspchat lets you know that that happens.

image.jpg

He only sent me that one, there's a few others

Are we 100% sure she is opening the show?

I think we can be 100% sure, yes. What else could she do? Just wait in the audience? Perform when the credits roll?

Opening the show was probably the condition for her to come at the Grammys :queenbitch:

I don't know where to post this

But my boyfriend texted me this a few mins ago

"My friend from study abroad works at a fashion company and her snap story is a bunch of items that Madonna just returned to them that she wore for some event"

I made him screen cap the snapchats for me, he was hesitant and embarrassed as he didn't want his friend to find out that he screencapped them, as you know snspchat lets you know that that happens.

image.jpg

He only sent me that one, there's a few others

But what does it mean? Did she use it or was it discarded?

I think we can be 100% sure, yes. What else could she do? Just wait in the audience? Perform when the credits roll?

Opening the show was probably the condition for her to come at the Grammys :queenbitch:

I think it was even not an option to put her anywhere than the opening number!

Where has this been confirmed? Why would that be the only option? If she's going to grab ratings, the producers will want to keep her for later in the show to keep people watching. It's a really basic technique. Opening slot is also important and prestigious, but ruling out a later slot unless there's been confirmation is misleading.

Where has this been confirmed? Why would that be the only option? If she's going to grab ratings, the producers will want to keep her for later in the show to keep people watching. It's a really basic technique. Opening slot is also important and prestigious, but ruling out a later slot unless there's been confirmation is misleading.

I don't really see Madonna performing between Gaga and ariana Grande!!!

^ Why not? She did it last year. She performed late in the show at the MTV Awards in 1990. She doesn't always open shows. I don't see why some fans are opposed to it aside from the fact that they just don't want to have to wait through the ceremony. Big deal. DVR it.

^ Why not? She did it last year. She performed late in the show at the MTV Awards in 1990. She doesn't always open shows. I don't see why some fans are opposed to it aside from the fact that they just don't want to have to wait through the ceremony. Big deal. DVR it.

+1

I agree with you that nothing is confirmed about her, if she opens the show or not.

But, to be fair, you can't compare to last year where, tbqh, she was just a guest of Macklemore and not the main performer...

So far, every time Madonna has performed on the Grammys as a main performer (1999, 2001, 2006), she has opened the show :)

So far, every time Madonna has performed on the Grammys as a main performer (1999, 2001, 2006), she has opened the show :)

Right and we all know she doesn't even sit in the audience if she doesn't have to. She seems to dislike award shows. So who knows when she'll perform this year, but there's definitely a pattern with her and these events. In the last decade of her perfing at award shows which is a rare occurence, she opened the EMAs and the VMAs too.

And her Vogue VMA perf and 1998 VMA perf were 25 and 17 years ago respectively so it's pointless to compare those

I kinda hope she would sit on the audience for a moment though. Her performance will explode the place for sure but the more she gets camera time the more she is out there. It's also promo.