Madonna at the Grammys - continued

This is strange, because other songs solds more and have not risen like it, but it's beyonce ... lol Anyway, I want a similar result for Madonnna, I hope she open the awards. :stir::popcorn2:

Didn't that happen to Gaga's Dope song? She had less people watching her performance but yet her song only charted only, how weird lol

Because Gaga's dope performance was used in an ad that played before other videos at more than the 30 seconds required to count as a spin. Therefore people who werebt even familiar with Dope nor clicked on it helped its chart performance. It was one of the most shameful attempts at a top 10 since Mariah.

Um, views during the live show would not count for the charts- whether an online stream (that probably doesn't exist?) or on the telly. As said, it the Grammys or artist uploaded the performance to YouTube/Vevo, etc., and labeled it as "music," then of course views stemming from that would count.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I just saw a dancer/choreographer on TV who said he participated in the new video and will be at the Grammys with Madonna, Nico Archambault (a Montreal boy). He didn't divulge any info though :(

EDIT. Found an article on the subject (in French) : http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2015/01/29/nico-archambault-danse-pour-madonna

He mentions that they will rehearse everyday starting Sunday, between 6 and 12 hours a day.

"The choreographer who works with Madonna, Megan Lawson, is a friend. She called me to ask me if I could come quickly to NY for an audition. I had to get there the next day. It was early January ...

Every day, Madonna was present at the rehearsals. She's very impressive, especially regarding her fitness. She doesn't do things halfway.... You immediately feel she's in control of what's going on, that she has the last word. If she's not satisfied, she doesn't hesitate to put an idea or concept aside and start anew."

He also mentions the shoot of the video lasted two days.

The Grammy rehearsals begin this Sunday! 6 to 12 hours a day!

This queen will slay :vogue:

I love and respect how hard she works. It's fun to picture her going in for a regular day's work like the rest of us :laugh: because essentially she does that. Many artists probably just do one or two brief rehearsals.

QUEEN

I love and respect how hard she works. It's fun to picture her going in for a regular day's work like the rest of us :laugh: because essentially she does that. Many artists probably just do one or two brief rehearsals.

QUEEN

I know. a lot of "normal" and un-famous people work really hard but I would love to see a camera crew (or perhaps one of her people filming) for a few days or a week when she's rehearsing/working. I think a lot of people underestimate how hard it is. I think she's the hardest working artist among all artists.

Please no BIM! It's juvenile! She just has to kill it with Living for Love and shows those bitches how it is done!

I don't like to be argumentative, and I know nothing. However, I think some people are expecting too much from BIM. It's a fun and catchy song, and Madonna has earned the right to be self-referential. Hell she's always been one to send herself up and has a great sense of humor. But other than a possible tour video, I doubt we see much of this song, certainly not a live performance or a single release. I don't see it as something she's that invested in; just a bit of fun to help balance a serious album. But again, I know nothing, just my thoughts. And as for the epic Unapologetic Bitch, that's in another league altogether.

L’année 2015 s’amorce sur les chapeaux de roue pour Nico Archambault. Après avoir participé au tournage du prochain vidéoclip de Madonna,Living For Love, le danseur et chorégraphe a été invité à être du numéro qu’elle présentera dans le cadre de la cérémonie des prix Grammy qui aura lieu à Los Angeles, le 8 février.

Nico Archambault s’envolera demain vers la Californie afin de prendre part aux répétitions en vue de la prestation qu’il offrira aux côtés de la Madone au Staples Center, dans dix jours.

3469c0df-1cde-4005-935d-3a9be48436f7_JDX

«Il y aura des répétitions tous les jours à compter de dimanche. C’est la seule chose dont je suis certain, a raconté le danseur lors d’une entrevue accordée au Journal. Ensuite, on peut répéter six ou douze heures par jour. Ça dépend de la façon dont les choses se déroulent.»

L’artiste de 30 ans n’en est pas à sa première participation à un événement d’envergure comme les Grammys, lui qui a accompagné Janet Jackson lors de sa prestation aux American Music Awards, en 2009.

«Je ne suis pas nerveux dans un contexte comme celui-là, car je n’ai aucune responsabilité artistique dans le projet, a expliqué l’artiste qui a été révélé au grand public après sa participation à So You Think You Can Dance Canada, en 2008. J’ai un travail à faire et je sais comment le faire. En plus, j’ai la chance d’être entouré d’une troupe de danseurs incroyables. C’est donc très excitant et emballant.»

I'm sure at 200% that madonna will sing BIM during the next tour, she HAVE to screams WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE with a finger and a motherfucker, while she's touching herself and dance like a freak on the ground during nicky's part, à la Let it will be or She's not me

tumblr_n5dqwaGhku1sbzejoo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7dtlxLil31r0brubo1_500.gif

tumblr_n7da66d0XO1qlycwjo1_500.gif

tumblr_lbg1xvedPW1qezxsoo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7rfeqevuG1roumcho1_500.gif

From Madonna’s Instagram: NY state of Mind. Good times are coming! @bessnyc4 ‪#‎bitchimmadonna‬ #rebelheart Lonely Minotaur living for love! ‪#‎artforfreedom‬ #rebelheart

I don't like to be argumentative, and I know nothing. However, I think some people are expecting too much from BIM. It's a fun and catchy song, and Madonna has earned the right to be self-referential. Hell she's always been one to send herself up and has a great sense of humor. But other than a possible tour video, I doubt we see much of this song, certainly not a live performance or a single release. I don't see it as something she's that invested in; just a bit of fun to help balance a serious album. But again, I know nothing, just my thoughts. And as for the epic Unapologetic Bitch, that's in another league altogether.

Agree!

+2