Madonna at the Grammys - continued

A week from this Sunday, oh god starting to get really excited now. I'm also excited to see ACDC. I love Angus and I wonder if they'll say anything about Malcolm, who I assume won't be there.

A week from this Sunday, oh god starting to get really excited now.

Yes! So excited!

I'm glad I will share this moment with you guys, the australian interview was fun to wait and discuss here live and the Grammys will be 500000 bigger. Only M makes the people come together :popcorn2:

What a Lackluster lineup so far:

UPDATED 1/28/15

Performers announced so far:

Madonna

Lardy Gaga and Tony Bennett

Ariana Grande

AC/DC

Ed Sheeran

Eric Church

Som Smeet

Pharrell Williams

Usher

Miranda Lambert

Common and John Legend

Maroon 5

Gwen Stefani and Adam Levine

Jessie J and Tom Jones Duet NEW

Hozier and Anne Lenox Duet NEW

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93727535.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz3Q6gmvtyu

That does look pretty horrible. I hope Madonna leaves after she opens because that's what I'm gonna do. lol

That does look pretty horrible. I hope Madonna leaves after she opens because that's what I'm gonna do. lol

Same here. And if she does not open, I'll simply watch this thread and tune in when I read the screaming!

It'd be cool if she did the first verse of Unapologetic Bitch, with dramatic pauses for applause between each line, and then before the chorus would begin, Living For Love dramatically kicks in. It'd show the 2 sides of Rebel and Heart, and I think UB is one of her big, personal statements this era.

Edited by mtsanis

Guest CzarnaWisnia

she won't sit in the audience, she'll stay backstage, do interviews, meet people, etc. She don cayre fer dis shyte chaud.

I don't know what you guys want on an award show!! Again (not gaga) it will be a great show. It only miss Sia IMO but otherwise... You really seems to hate everything. Do you even love music or...?

I don't know what you guys want on an award show!! Again (not gaga) it will be a great show. It only miss Sia IMO but otherwise... You really seems to hate everything. Do you even love music or...?

I'm sure we all love hundreds of artists, just not many of these. Sia would be the one nominee I'd actually like to see perform, but oh well.

I am glad you're excited for these performers though :)

madonna needs to perform, then talk to the press, then present, then pop up singing with someone, then go on Ellen to say she slayed that bitch. the end.

(and a photo with tony, for good measure)

Jessie J and Tom Jones will destroy gaga and Tony Bennet :lmao: They will probably be doing some swingin' 60's song while "me and Tony" perform their old timey music. :rotfl:

And Annie Lennox (who has a way better jazz album nominated) with Hozier.