Eric Church

Som Smeet

Pharrell Williams

Usher

Miranda Lambert

Common and John Legend

Maroon 5

Gwen Stefani and Adam Levine

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/93727535.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz3Q6gmvtyu

I think we can add to that list Rihanna, with Kanye West and Paul McCartney, it's not yet official, but many are reporting it.

There's going to be a lot of cuts to her when M is performing. And if M is still in the audience when she performs, a lot of cuts to her.

Fuck, I never thought of this! Do you think they will both clap extra heartily and smile smile for the camera?

Tbh no one is going to care about anything other than Madonna's performance that night.

I'm sure M will clap normally, as she doesn't really care about her. But I know the other one will probably look like she just bit into a lemon and be disrespectful.

But anyway, I expect a standing ovation after M performs! I also look forward to Taylor Swift's cutaways where she'll most likely be up and dancing, because she's the only one who has fun at the award shows and doesn't take them so seriously.

There's going to be a lot of cuts to her when M is performing. And if M is still in the audience when she performs, a lot of cuts to her.

Lardy won't be in the audience when Madonna is performing trust me.

If M opens the show, I doubt she'll stay for the duration.

Recall that Tony Bennett presented her with that Billboard award in1996.

On that note, she will be kind during "their" performance...I forgot about that.

Exactly! ^^^ and that's exactly what's going to happen. I hope she pulls out a masterpiece performance that'll blow everyone away. I can't WAIT TO SEE L4L rise on iTunes as soon as her performance ends!!!

Wasn't her hair slightly different when she did the Ellen interview? It looked more like it was from the "Sorry" video than the live look.

In any event, 11 days...

It seems like she went straight over to the studio.