Madonna at the Grammys - continued

In the 80s and 90s madonna was one of the very first artists of her kind and so controversial; the grammy voters were people from the 70s and earlier...

Madonna was indeed so influential and contributed to shifting opinions about what makes good music, music that lives on through time, music that transcends genres... She is the reason why now newcomers (who grew up to madonna s beats and were influenced by her) get nominations more easily; there may be more voters who grew up in the 80s too

On a side note, Of the three special awards, she should get the 25th special anniversary for like a prayer because that album was simply underrated by the grammys and it has made a major impact on pop culture! If such an album was out today it would be nominated in most categories...

She should also get the hall of fame one but it s too early for the life time achievement... She still has more music to give

I love your explanation. The Grammy should give her several awards now for the albums she has in her discography that have proven to be classics!

Madonna - Rebel Heart [sTANDARD] (Tracklisting from Amazon France)

01 Living for Love

02 Devil Pray

03 Ghosttown

04 Unapologetic Bitch
05 Illuminati

06 Bitch, I'm Madonna (featuring Nicki Minaj)

07 Hold Tight

08 Joan of Arc

09 Iconic (featuring Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson)

10 HeartBreakCity

11 Body Shop

12 Holy Water

13 Iniside Out

14 Wash All Over Me

Madonna - Rebel Heart [DELUXE] (Tracklisting from Amazon France)

15 Best Night

16 Veni Vidi Vici (featuring Nas)

17 S.E.X.

18 Messiah

19 Rebel Heart

I doubt that the French sources know what they're talking about and I also doubt that the "standard" edition is anything else than simply a clean version of the album. I mean seriously...the title track just a bonus track? I find that quite hard to believe.

In many cases the deluxe is the standard and what the artist really intents. And the "standard" a cheap version for the casual fans. I think that's the case with RH. I can't believe that the title track and the Nas collaboration are just bonus tracks.

But standard versions are always considered the "official" presentation of an album. Critics and the public will perceive the standard as THE album. They are called bonus tracks for a reason. I personally prefer a 14 track album but I can't @ the title track getting thrown out.

I doubt that the French sources know what they're talking about and I also doubt that the "standard" edition is anything else than simply a clean version of the album. I mean seriously...the title track just a bonus track? I find that quite hard to believe.

But standard versions are always considered the "official" presentation of an album. Critics and the public will perceive the standard as THE album. They are called bonus tracks for a reason. I personally prefer a 14 track album but I can't @ the title track getting thrown out.

No, Not for Madonna. During MDNA Guy Oseary always said the deluxe album was what they considered the MDNA album. Madonna doesn't care about the standard editions. And why should anyone tbh?

No, Not for Madonna. During MDNA Guy Oseary always said the deluxe album was what they considered the MDNA album. Madonna doesn't care about the standard editions. And why should anyone tbh?

M and Guy O might view it that way, but I think loowee is right, the critics and general public will view the standard as THE album. If I remember correctly there were a few MDNA reviews that only reviewed the standard version of the album.