Madonna at the Grammys - continued

old enough to know better but still too young to care, lol.

i don't think i doubt her it but i am actually nervous for her! it feels like she has to prove something every time she comes out (not to us because we love her). So i'm freaking out for her, lol.

Can you imagine her using it at the Grammys?

"Shut up...let me finish my song" :lmao:

My FAV thing is when M acts like a brat. I would LOVE for her to blow the whistle :lmao:

Not in the UK. We all grew up with the Queen! And no way is Som Smeet 22

Exactly. If Som is really 22, he would have been 13 when Hung Up was released and Madonna was as massive as ever in the UK.

Guest Hunterlas

Bitches please, remember the VMAs of 2003? Beyonce was at her pick and tried her hardest to steal the show while performing Babyboy.... She came upside down from the f*cking ceiling and came down and dance with like 100 dancers.

Lets remember together, WHAT DID THE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THE NEXT DAY?

Not sure if this has been posted already - but in the UK once again the Grammys will be carried by 4Music and Channel 4 (the latter in HD). Not live - but they'll be on Monday evening (Feb 9th).

In Ireland RTE2 HD will be airing them on Monday evening as they always do.

Is Rihanna even performing that night? Of course she would have to release her shit on top of Madonna.

Madonna is going to do something big though, so hopefully that's all anyone will remember lol

Madonna's live performances is so many miles away form Rihanna's I can't even put into words.

She might be there but her new single is the most boring shit she ever released in her whole career lol. No matter what artists perform it's ALWAYS Madonna that everyone remembers and thats just how it's always gonna be, this is the last thing we should stress about.

She might be there but her new single is the most boring shit she ever released in her whole career lol. No matter what artists perform it's ALWAYS Madonna that everyone remembers and thats just how it's always gonna be, this is the last thing we should stress about.

Exactly.

Just saw a commercial for Grammys. Everyone was announced with their duet partner(s), and at the end it announced her as the "one and only Madonna" (no partner)

LOVE

In the 80s and 90s madonna was one of the very first artists of her kind and so controversial; the grammy voters were people from the 70s and earlier...

Madonna was indeed so influential and contributed to shifting opinions about what makes good music, music that lives on through time, music that transcends genres... She is the reason why now newcomers (who grew up to madonna s beats and were influenced by her) get nominations more easily; there may be more voters who grew up in the 80s too

On a side note, Of the three special awards, she should get the 25th special anniversary for like a prayer because that album was simply underrated by the grammys and it has made a major impact on pop culture! If such an album was out today it would be nominated in most categories...

She should also get the hall of fame one but it s too early for the life time achievement... She still has more music to give

+1

why do you doubt it? She has always been the star of every award show, since the beginning. I can't recall a single time where it wasn't the case. Even last year, when she was with that cane and that voice and sang so weird, she was in the spotlight.

Tuckeye, excuse my question, but how old are you?

Bitches please, remember the VMAs of 2003? Beyonce was at her pick and tried her hardest to steal the show while performing Babyboy.... She came upside down from the f*cking ceiling and came down and dance with like 100 dancers.

Lets remember together, WHAT DID THE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THE NEXT DAY?

bingo

it sux