Madonna at the Grammys - continued

Sometimes I feel like she's the only famous person who can actually relate to us working stiffs (aside from her millions and fame, of course). Woman is a WORK HORSE. Her music/art/business is her passion but she treats it like a job as well. Serious dedication and long hours.

So true. Besides being naturally gifted, this is why her shows are always so good because she works so hard.

I would hope she wants to make rad videos this era and has been working on the concepts for awhile

Sometimes I feel like she's the only famous person who can actually relate to us working stiffs (aside from her millions and fame, of course). Woman is a WORK HORSE. Her music/art/business is her passion but she treats it like a job as well. Serious dedication and long hours.

this

I also agree. The reason I relate to Madonna is because she is so down to Earth and understands us "underdogs" like no one else. She really does want the world to be a better place where everyone is truly equal.

I was wondering if M's going to ditch her high heels and perform in flat shoes, playing the role of a bull fighter, like in the video (or at least by costumes and instagram)

I'm waiting for the day Madonna brings back her flat booties. There was a time that's all she wore during live performances. I don't think a lot of younger fans realize that the thigh-high boots are a recent (although still AWESOME) trademark. She tends to dance better in the booties (who wouldn't?). I miss them.

^ This was especially noticeable during the SB. I don't think she would have slipped on the bleachers during "Music." And she seemed very tentative during "Vogue" - I was so nervous she was going to slip.

OK, I changed my mind. I've been campaigning for Madonna Grammy performance to include Nicki Minaj, instead of that sanctimonious-faced pianist Alicia Keys, but now I want Mike Tyson, instead!

:laugh:

I'm waiting for the day Madonna brings back her flat booties. There was a time that's all she wore during live performances. I don't think a lot of younger fans realize that the thigh-high boots are a recent (although still AWESOME) trademark. She tends to dance better in the booties (who wouldn't?). I miss them.

i remember them, and i hated them. heels all the way

Right. Whatever happened, she just looked not very stable on that particular stage in those particular heels.

that wont happen again. she will put rubber under her soles as to maximize grip

Well , why not Disclosure? they could do like an intro, or mix a Medley with BIM or Devil Pray! But anyway, I prefer Alicia only playing her piano, that's good enough!

3018554646-madonna-e-disclosure-37604696