Madonna at the Grammys - continued

How do you explain this to delusional monsters? Like, what's the best way to defend Madonna as a holder of the Queen of Pop title? I was thinking sales?

Stop. There is no point. Let them live in a delusional world. Ignore them and enjoy Madonna and everything she has to offer!

And Chellegasm I hope so too re vocals. I'm a bit worried we might get a ROL VMA's '98 again. :/

Am I the only one not expecting a highly choreographed performance. I don't think she'll do much dancing so I'm expecting something a bit like Like A Prayer at the Super Bowl/MDNA tour. Her kind of just moving around on the stage with a choir in the back ground. Not expecting a blow you away performance to be honest. Still looking forward to it!

Naw. The "Love, lift me up, Love's gonna lift me up" part asks for a kick ass choreography like Girl Gone Wild.

I expect loads of organic moves, i mean: move your hair, feel the rythym, flilp your legs. I don't expect a movement rountine, but pure Madonna essence.

And yes, they should give her not 10 but 30 minutes so she does a miniconcert. If you really think about it, are they really asking Madonna to stop performing so some z-rated host can give an award to some retard and then some stupid new act sings a forgettable song???

tumblr_nb2k0aQAgx1s5sdf1o1_500.jpg

I don't think she'll sing more than one song... The album is not out, the purpose of this performance is to promote the lead single Living for Love. Plus, last time for the Superbowl (12 minutes) it took her 4 months to rehearse, now she rehearsed less than 1 month so she won't do a 15 minutes long show or more :laugh:

I don't think she'll sing more than one song... The album is not out, the purpose of this performance is to promote the lead single Living for Love. Plus, last time for the Superbowl (12 minutes) it took her 4 months to rehearse, now she rehearsed less than 1 month so she won't do a 15 minutes long show or more :laugh:

The Superbowl is different than the Grammys lol. 12 minutes at the Grammys is an entirely different beast than putting on the most watched event in the world.

Hopefully the LFL performance will be lengthy. She's going to surprise I'm sure.

The Superbowl is different than the Grammys lol. 12 minutes at the Grammys is an entirely different beast than putting on the most watched event in the world.

Hopefully the LFL performance will be lengthy. She's going to surprise I'm sure.

Yes it's different, but the Grammys is still the biggest TV event for music. And we know that if she sings many songs, she won't just stand there with her mic like the other boring performers, she'll do something theatrical with choreography and that's precisely what takes time to rehearse!

I bet on an extended performance of LFL, maybe mixed with something else but nothing more thant 7-8 minutes ;)

She's probably been working on this performance and the video (which both probably have the same choreography) for some time. Maybe she even knows what the 2nd Video will entail already. She has this and the Brits to plan, she's probably so busy.

Those 4 monthd had most to do with production issues

Im sure m rehearaes/learn very fast nowadays

I doubt her performance is going to be longer than your run of the mill Grammy performance. Even when she was one of the biggest nominees and opened the show in '99 it was just one song.

But it needs to be an extended version! The album version is too short for the greatness of the track!

I hope her vocals are on point.

they have to be, and she knows it. if they are not, it will reflect baddly on her and her new album.

theres alot riding on feb 8.

I don't get how come Madonna was only awarded with 7 Grammy Awards? It just seems so UNFAIR! It really makes me feel sad. She is so huge, so influential!!! I just don't understand how she was overseen before. Where is the award for Vogue? You'll See? Take a Bow? Wtf?? And now we have cheap shit music coming out of fake ass bitches and they get more awards in a much shorter period of time! Grammys should apologize for Madonna and give her like 50 awards and take a whole hour explaining each one of them!! I'm not even joking!

madonnnas always been a rebel, that sort of behaviour has always been frowned on by the grammys. its unfair but true

that being said, i dont think she gives a f***.

She's probably been working on this performance and the video (which both probably have the same choreography) for some time. Maybe she even knows what the 2nd Video will entail already. She has this and the Brits to plan, she's probably so busy.

bingo.... nothing she does is ever spontaneous. everthing is carefull calculated months in advance. who knows how long shes been rehearsing for the grammmmmmys

bingo.... nothing she does is ever spontaneous. everthing is carefull calculated months in advance. who knows how long shes been rehearsing for the grammmmmmys

Sometimes I feel like she's the only famous person who can actually relate to us working stiffs (aside from her millions and fame, of course). Woman is a WORK HORSE. Her music/art/business is her passion but she treats it like a job as well. Serious dedication and long hours.