Madonna at the Grammys - continued

I would like to see just Madonna, no others.. except that non-optional Grammy nominee in the back of the stage, disguised as part of the set, or wall. :sassy:

She tagged Miley again on Instagram today with 'fuck yeah'.

Makes me think they are rehearsing together.

Miley tagged her first in that pic so she responded cause for some reason she likes giving attention to that annoying brat :lol: besides, Miley is on vacation with her bf, I highly doubt she's preparing for any grammy performance. Where would she fit on LFL anyway?

I would like to see just Madonna, no others.. except that non-optional Grammy nominee in the back of the stage, disguised as part of the set, or wall. :sassy:

Yes, whoever is the nominee performing with her: get on the stage, handle the mic to Madonna and fuck off.

I wish the "like' feature worked. This made me laugh and I agree.

Edited by chitownmikey

Guest Rachelle of London

:dead:

Is Madonna opening the show? I really, REALLY do not want to sit through the entire show full of nothings.

I hope she opens. I'm literally going to watch her performance, turn the TV off, and download the video to watch over and over. lol

The grammys are usually a good show tho!

I love your positivity but I have to disagree! They hardly give out any awards, the performers are usually lame, and the show drags on endlessly!