What song should she close the new tour with?

Guest bluejean

New tour closing song  

110 members have voted

1. 1. What song will close the new tour?

• Holiday
    • Like a Virgin
    • Like a Prayer
    • Vogue
    • Music
    • Hung Up
    • Rebel Heart
    • Living For Love
    • Something random and unexpected (eg like BAT or MDNA)

So, which songs has she actually used as closers so far:

Virgin Tour: Material Girl (new song)

Who's That Girl Tour: Holiday (oldie)

Blond Ambition Tour: Keep It Together (new song)

The Girlie Show: Everybody (oldie)

Drowned World Tour: Music (new song)

Re-Invention Tour: Holiday (oldie)

Confessions Tour: Hung Up (new song)

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Give It 2 Me (new song)

MDNA Tour: Celebration (semi-oldie = released during the 2009 leg of S&S, but never performed before)

Based on her previous tours, it's quite obvious that the show will be closed by an uptempo song.

Will it be an oldie or a newbie? Well... until S&S, M had a pattern of closing every second tour with an oldie, although the Re-Invention Tour was originally rehearsed with "Die Another Day" as its finale. I think she'll go with a new song as the finale of the show, probably an extended version of "Living for Love".

Thanks for compiling this in one place. Based on recent history, it does seem like it will an uptempo new song. From the 9 so far, I think LFL or Hold Tight would fit the bill.

Though personally I hope she does Who's That Girl, then goes into an uptempo version of RH, or maybe the other way around, to close it. With a montage of all her past incarnations shown in the background.

Sorry guys, but I think she should close with Unapologetic Bitch, for two reasons:

1. she's unapologetic and there's no better way to end a show remembering it to the audience

2. it's a very pump-up song, the chorus is infectious, I imagine all the arena singing!