What song should she close the new tour with?

Guest bluejean

New tour closing song  

110 members have voted

1. 1. What song will close the new tour?

• Holiday
    • Like a Virgin
    • Like a Prayer
    • Vogue
    • Music
    • Hung Up
    • Rebel Heart
    • Living For Love
    • Something random and unexpected (eg like BAT or MDNA)

My personal vote is for Heartbreak City. I want a super melodramatic and grand conclusion with a full showing of Demonna and I want the last line to be "And I still feel shittttttyyyyyyyyy" as she descends below the stage a la the Super Bowl.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17149-1328503463-39

My personal vote is for Heartbreak City. I want a super melodramatic and grand conclusion with a full showing of Demonna and I want the last line to be "And I still feel shittttttyyyyyyyyy" as she descends below the stage a la the Super Bowl.

That would be such a sad ending :cries:

Guest bluejean

as we all know the tour will have an Armageddon theme

Yes! I said the same thing awhile back. Madonna being one of the only survivors left on Earth :lmao:

• 3 weeks later...

I like this idea for an ending of a segment of the tour, but not for the ending overall because the tour should always end with something positive and upbeat since there will be the bittersweet disappointment of the show ending we wouldn't want such a depressing ending as well, lol. I think its going to be Living For Love most likely it being the single she wants to push first from the album.

I agree, she should end it with something upbeat so it leaves a positive feeling; the last song will be the vibe that lingers with everyone after the tour, so it should make them pumped. She should end with something classic, like Holiday, or have a break-down of a song as she exits (think Keep It Together in Blond Ambition tour); songs that would work nicely in this regard include Like A Prayer and Living For Love like she did at the Grammys, though I'm not sure if she should end it on a brand new song.

I agree she should end the show on an upbeat song. Living for Love is an obvious choice. I know some people are tired of it but I think she could end it on Ray of Light. I think she could find another way to do it without the guitar.

REVEALED! The Suedehead Rebel Heart Tour setlist:

1. Intro: Veni Vidi Vici (Video)

2. Bitch I'm Madonna

3. Music

4. Secret (Dance Version)

5. Hold Tight

6. Illuminati (Dancers Interlude)

7. Beautiful Stranger

8. Unapologetic Bitch [with elements of Sorry]

9. Don't Tell Me

10. Iconic

11. Borrowed Time [with elements of Between the Bars] (Video Interlude)

12. Devil Pray

13. Nothing Really Matters

14. Joan of Arc / Paradise (Not for Me)

15. Messiah [with elements of Frozen] (Dancers Interlude)

16. Die Another Day

17. 4 Minutes

18. Bedtime Story

19. Ghosttown

20. Wash All Over Me (Video Interlude)

21. Rebel Heart

22. Ray of Light

23. Living for Love

^You don't want to see any 1980s/early 1990s classics? :shock: (excluding "elements of") Granted, she's performed most of them in some capacity with the last several tours. But there's poor "Angel" and "True Blue" that are full of dust. :)

LFL seems like a reasonable tour closer- at this moment in time.

There have to be 80's and 90's oldies, no question about it regardless of the fact that she has performed them numerous times and that Rebel Heart is a really great album, but it just wouldn't be a Madonna show without the oldies.

Yes, she even managed to do two from the 1980s on Drowned World Tour, and then everything else was 1994-2000. :elite:

That was a special case though because she hadn't toured in awhile and she had two albums Ray of Light and Music to do songs from. I think she will definitely do songs from the 80's and the 90's. On Rebel Heart there are some echoes of both Erotica and Bedtime Stories so songs from those albums could fit in well. I think it would be great to do Secret. A lot of casual fans love that song.