Madonna on the cover of MOJO magazine!!!!!

le smoking

Why didn't she just release that one if she liked it more? :dazed: How strange.

Release both versions (or more), and let US decide what to buy. I'm sure a few of us would buy em all. Forget the remixes.

I thought in this interview she doesn't want to go by rules :nervous:

So I finally got this a couple of days ago, not sure how long it had been on sale for but there were less copies available than usual.

And OMG what an amazing article, I had long since dreamt of an in depth Mojo cover piece. Though there were your usual hallmarks of a Madonna interview - pre-planned controversies, "irony", kabollox, her being cunty- all it needed was Sex, regrets and reinventions - it was lovely to have an interview that for once focused on the music.

I love the weight given to her early NY years and she even got the traditional themed CD which is good.:inlove: Kudos also for recognizing the immense Mer Girl, WIFLFAG was a nice surprise. Awesome. :dramatic::wow:

Got mine today and didn't realise the CD attached related to Madonna too. I'm going to check out all the tracks on youtube.

I'd love to get a subscription issue but they've sold out and they are selling for £30+ on ebay!

Well, they still don't have it here in the US. They still have the February issue with David Bowie. The guy in the store said maybe next week.

^ I WAS SO FUCKING PISSED at myself for not calling ahead. We are having the worst weather here in Maine, and I drove to Barnes & Noble on bad roads. My RAGE when I saw that they still had that damn U2 issue was INTENSE. And then I couldn't make it up my icy driveway and still NO MAGAZINE!!!!! Crying.

I just got an email saying my special edition copy is on its way! I wonder how long it'll take to get here? I guess it helps I'm on the east coast.

^ I WAS SO FUCKING PISSED at myself for not calling ahead. We are having the worst weather here in Maine, and I drove to Barnes & Noble on bad roads. My RAGE when I saw that they still had that damn U2 issue was INTENSE. And then I couldn't make it up my icy driveway and still NO MAGAZINE!!!!! Crying.

And I thought I was the only person left in the free world who doesn't CALL FIRST .. :kiss2:

Guest Pud Whacker

I just got an email saying my special edition copy is on its way! I wonder how long it'll take to get here? I guess it helps I'm on the east coast.

me too!!!

cant wait!!!

THEY JUST STOCKED THE FEBRUARY ISSUE: DAVID BOWIE!!!

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?

I HAVE TO WAIT AN ENTIRE MONTH TO GET THE MADONNA ISSUE, whyyyyyytty?????

THEY JUST STOCKED THE FEBRUARY ISSUE: DAVID BOWIE!!!

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?

I HAVE TO WAIT AN ENTIRE MONTH TO GET THE MADONNA ISSUE, whyyyyyytty?????

What in the ever loving FUCK.

Yep, last time I checked a few days ago they still had U2 issue. Bowie's up first so I'm gonna wait a bit for the regular version and end up buying Subscription one online, probably for more than I've ever paid for a Madonna mag. It'll be worth it though bc I really don't see the price of that ever going down. It's a keeper.