Madonna on the cover of MOJO magazine!!!!!

le smoking

I was at B&N last night. They carried MOJO, but it was not this issue. U2 was on the cover.

(I was never able to obtain a copy of the latest INTERVIEW magazine with M on the cover. I called six different stores in the area, and no one had it. I also called the Andy Warhol Museum here in Pittsburgh, based on the recommendations of one of the B&N staff. Even THEY were sold out of it! Girl can still move magazines like hotcakes... Makes me miss Borders, though. I was almost always able to get copies of M covers through them. Oh, well...)

I found a scan of it on this Facebook page called My Madonna. It's not very good quality though and I can't read all of it. but from what I can tell it's an interesting interview.

They pick some of her defining songs, and they have some interesting choices not the usual big hits. They discuss Mer Girl and What it Feels Like for a Girl. A lot of times in magazines when they do an overview of her work they only pick the huge singles that everyone knows about and not the more artistic lesser known tracks that us super fans love.

https://www.facebook.com/mymadonnacom/photos/pcb.599270013506827/599269186840243/?type=1&theater

We will only have one exclusive picture inside?

There are a lot of pictures though from all throughout her career, including some rare ones from her earliest days in NYC. It looks like the article is more a retrospective of her whole career, rather than just focusing on the new album. It seems like a real collector's item.The article says the writer heard some of the new songs but not the whole album since I guess it wasn't completed yet.

Oh well :abuse: The 'friend' who was picking it up for me said she couldnt come round because im drinking and she cant have a drink because shes got Chlamydia and on antibitoics and if I give her a drink they wont work. Bitch slag x

she needs to use a condom before the cosmo spread. remind her

I found a scan of it on this Facebook page called My Madonna. It's not very good quality though and I can't read all of it. but from what I can tell it's an interesting interview.

They pick some of her defining songs, and they have some interesting choices not the usual big hits. They discuss Mer Girl and What it Feels Like for a Girl. A lot of times in magazines when they do an overview of her work they only pick the huge singles that everyone knows about and not the more artistic lesser known tracks that us super fans love.

https://www.facebook.com/mymadonnacom/photos/pcb.599270013506827/599269186840243/?type=1&theater

im dying

A little disappointed we're not getting more new pics in the magazine, but somehow I wasn't expecting it for this anyway and plenty new stuff to come very soon. Still looks like a great spread! I must have it.

It looks great but I was expecting more new photos. It looks like the majority of the "reminiscing" over past recordings comes courtesy of sidebar reviews by producers and journalists and feature no new commentary from Madonna herself. :hurt:

Hi guys, I have a spare copy of the "Flower mask" cover of Interview that I'm willing to swap for a "ltd subscribers copy of Mojo" - any takers????

Xxxxxx

Jmg

Here are some scans I found. They are still a little hard to read, but a little better than the others. Seems like a great interview. Seems like a great interview. I love her interviews. She's very funny, open and honest. The quote about her playing her guitar in front of Walmart saying buy my record is so funny.

I also like how she talks about the communal thing of dancing to the beat and how drums are ancient and have been around since the evolution of man. She's still a drummer at heart. She has that fun physically active attitude that most drummers have. She likes her music loud!

I like the bit where the producers talk about her.

Poor rubbish Martin Solveig. He basically admits that a lot of his MDNA production was crappy by Madonna's standards and that to her the album was very much about promoting the tour than anything else. Oh WELL!