Madonna on the cover of MOJO magazine!!!!!

le smoking

Arggghhhhhh - I've got to have this magazine - plus I want that special edition CD, how do I get it? I hear in the subscribers edition Madonna herself oversaw the artwork!

Live_To_Tell_Video_Outtakes_07.jpg

They always offer a CD with every issue, so you will get one with the magazine when you buy it.

They didn't have it :banghead: I had it all worked out I was gonna come straight home and scan it for you guys. I'll be checking throughout the week though (I will be there ON TUESDAY for sure). They're usually pretty good w/ import mags and, hey, it's M's hometown after all. Mojo is an import right? Not from US?

They didn't have it :banghead: I had it all worked out I was gonna come straight home and scan it for you guys. I'll be checking throughout the week though (I will be there ON TUESDAY for sure). They're usually pretty good w/ import mags and, hey, it's M's hometown after all. Mojo is an import right? Not from US?

My B&N said to check back Wednesday. Damn well better be there. Yes it's British. I group it with Q and Uncut, but someone from UK can probably give a better description. I own probably two or three issues.

My B&N said to check back Wednesday. Damn well better be there. Yes it's British. I group it with Q and Uncut, but someone from UK can probably give a better description. I own probably two or three issues.

Yes, that's right. I've never bought it before, but I've flipped through it in a bookstore a lot. It tends to lean more towards an older more rock audience than some other magazines. I remember them having big features on Fleetwood Mac and Bob Dylan.

That's what I was thinking, that it's like Q. I'm still gonna check Tuesday afternoon but Wednesday sounds more likely it'll be on the shelf. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

That's what I was thinking, that it's like Q. I'm still gonna check Tuesday afternoon but Wednesday sounds more likely it'll be on the shelf. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

The newsstand near my house they get all the new mags on Wednesdays. So that sounds right.

Did they tell you that they'll definitely have it in stock next Wednesday? I've been buying fashion mags from the UK for years, and they never get imported until 2-3 weeks later, at the earliest.

The newsstand near my house they get all the new mags on Wednesdays. So that sounds right.

Thing is, she sells fast around here. idk if being her hometown has anything to do w/ it. It's weird, nobody admits to liking her but collecting as long as I have I know the real story. If by chance that mag IS on the shelf by Tuesday, it won't be there Wednesday.

Did they tell you that they'll definitely have it in stock next Wednesday? I've been buying fashion mags from the UK for years, and they never get imported until 2-3 weeks later, at the earliest.

They didn't assure me they'd have it that day. But said it's due in Tuesday and to check back Wednesday. To be honest, it's the only option I have without driving an hour (which I will do if necessary) because our independent music store chain doesn't stock it.

Judging by all the other imports, they seem pretty current.

Oh well :abuse: The 'friend' who was picking it up for me said she couldnt come round because im drinking and she cant have a drink because shes got Chlamydia and on antibitoics and if I give her a drink they wont work. Bitch slag x