Madonna on the cover of MOJO magazine!!!!!

le smoking

Probably the only uk interview, but it could also just be a way to say this will be THE interview.

Yeah I was kind of thinking the second. I'm glad she is doing MOJO. Other covers I would love would be another Q and another Rolling Stone. But I couldn't be happier about MOJO :)

Eh, it's a shame they cluttered the cover w/ all that text. I like the way M Instagrammed it the best, w/ the red and black all over it; it also shows less of the vest which I prefer. Still, that magazine is gonna be a collector's item for sure. I knew it the minute I saw it. imo it's one of the best pics she's done in years; very striking. I haven't gotten it out of my head in days.

B79agWiIQAEJh2w.jpg

Gorgeous. Glorious. Her eyes are so damn creepy ... the pupils.. almost lizard like lol. And the way the tie is a little loosened and there's something about her shoulders that really draw me in. idk. The crucifix in her mouth. I mean does not all of it scream REBEL??!!

It's just an amazing picture.

Im dying to get a copy of this magazine! Unfortunately, im from the philippines and bookshops here rarely carry magazines from other countries except the USA. I still dont have the V, L uomo and Interview mags...flop fan here

Imagine that pic would have been the album cover

i love the pic, but she picked the best out one for he album cover. This cover is all Rebel not much heart.

The album cover, she manages to look vulnerable and defiant at the same time.

Out of all her recent covers I think this one is probably the best! Can't wait to read the article and hopefully see some more pictures from this session!

x2! And there's already been so much new stuff to take in and it's only the BEGINNING. Not even my own mother is this good to me lol.

Its incredible how she still gives the best photoshoots at this day and age without much photoshop, just relying on good lighting! Her face structure is literally made for photography just as much as Marlene Dietrich was!

Love her! but what about the one below...smoking and get into a set :thumbsup: where does it from?

From the equally fantastique behind-the-scenes featurette MTV ran a short time after the original MTV10 special aired.

Without exaggeration, one of the absolute best Madonna moments ever.

From the equally fantastique behind-the-scenes featurette MTV ran a short time after the original MTV10 special aired.

Without exaggeration, one of the absolute best Madonna moments ever.

I really enjoyed it! :inlove::inlove::inlove: Thank U!