Madonna on the cover of MOJO magazine!!!!!

le smoking

Forgive me if there is a fan art section, I can't seem to find it, Love this cover, I slightly altered it to make a Holy Water Single Cover.

HolyWater3_zpsipa6aqed.jpg

And here is Sex from an Instagram photo.

MADSEX_zpsbajegh5o.jpg

Happy These are on the album...Mind you, I'm not a Photoshop wiz.

Edited by jaguadar1720

Forgive me if there is a fan art section, I can't seem to find it, Love this cover, I slightly altered it to make a Holy Water Single Cover.

MADSEX_zpsbajegh5o.jpg

Love!!!!

MADSEX_zpsbajegh5o.jpg

Love them!!!!

ive bleached my teeth countless times and they never look this white. ^^

im bringing this image to my dentist and demanding a refund,

her lips look fuller on the mojo cover.

Phil Alexander, MOJO’s Editor-In-Chief, commented:

"Madonna is the biggest-selling female artist of all-time and yet few people have actually sat down and talked to her about the thing that excites her most – her music.

At MOJO we’ve done just that in a piece that genuinely reveals how she works and what drives her. We hope MOJO’s cover story presents a unique view of one of modern music’s most iconic performers.

The cover story is made of a 13-page spread including a worldwide exclusive interview conducted last month in New York City, covering Madonna’s career from her early days in New York City circa 1982 to her 13th studio album which features collaborators such as Kanye West and Diplo.

Madonna also talks openly about free music in the digital age, her faith, juggling motherhood and music, and the importance of rebellion in art.

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2015...pe-with-music/

Phil Alexander, MOJOs Editor-In-Chief, commented:

"Madonna is the biggest-selling female artist of all-time and yet few people have actually sat down and talked to her about the thing that excites her most her music.

At MOJO weve done just that in a piece that genuinely reveals how she works and what drives her. We hope MOJOs cover story presents a unique view of one of modern musics most iconic performers.

The cover story is made of a 13-page spread including a worldwide exclusive interview conducted last month in New York City, covering Madonnas career from her early days in New York City circa 1982 to her 13th studio album which features collaborators such as Kanye West and Diplo.

Madonna also talks openly about free music in the digital age, her faith, juggling motherhood and music, and the importance of rebellion in art.

Wonderful.

"Madonna is the biggest-selling female artist of all-time and yet few people have actually sat down and talked to her about the thing that excites her most – her music.

At MOJO we’ve done just that in a piece that genuinely reveals how she works and what drives her. We hope MOJO’s cover story presents a unique view of one of modern music’s most iconic performers.

The cover story is made of a 13-page spread including a worldwide exclusive interview conducted last month in New York City, covering Madonna’s career from her early days in New York City circa 1982 to her 13th studio album which features collaborators such as Kanye West and Diplo.

Sounds amazing!!!

At last someone asking her about the music!

When was the last time she had an interview like this, ROL? LAP?

FUCK YES! This interview is what we need and what we all have been wanting for a VERY long time.