Madonna on the cover of MOJO magazine!!!!!

le smoking

Septum piercing.... bull fighting rumors for LFL video... hmmmmm seems to tie together

I thought the same thing. Very exciting. She has been planning this era (image and promo!!) longer than we thought.

I'd love red to be the color this time around. It's so vivid and strong color.

SLAYING ME QUEEN :dramatic:

Great cover, except for that shit in her nose, how lady gaga of her, yuck!

At least with Mojo there is going to be a strong focus on the music and not what she eats for breakfast, yay!

Girl bye madonna already had her nose pierced and Gaga was so fucking late on the septum piercing trend it wasn't anything

Fuckin awesome cover

It's most likely a clip on. Doubt she's getting a piercing just for a photo shoot. :lol:

SLAYING ME QUEEN :dramatic:

It's most likely a clip on. Doubt she's getting a piercing just for a photo shoot. :lol:

Yes I agree . Most fashion houses / designers now do clip ons but awesome cover non the less.

When I first saw this I thought to myself "is this an outtake from the Justify My Love/ Erotica era?!"

I'm speechless of how good it is. This is MADONNA!

If you look at previous Mojo covers here, notice how every single issue is covered with loads of writing about what else is inside the magazine. This issue just has THAT image and the word 'Madonna'. They don't need to put anything else on it for it to sell! :laugh:

OMG, you're absolutely right :wow:

Queen of Magazines and Queen of one-hour TV shows entirely dedicated to her

# The Queen Needs NO Introduction

# The Queen Doesn't Share Space

# Queen of Record TV Ratings

# When will the younger supposedly in worldwide demand ones

Cattura_zpsdec67a9a.jpg

10632073_391823004312549_846959512_n.jpg

Holding a cross between her lips in a sort of provocative sneer that could have been construed as either sexually provocative (crucifix fellatio!) and/or rebellious (iconoclastic), would have been more Madonna, and more in keeping with the spirit of the album. I know she had her nose done in '94, but I didn't think that really suited her.

It suited her perfectly. And this is fabulous. And basically what you're describing is damn near what she's doing. This is all in the spirit of "Rebel Heart". I don't see how it could be any less.

Do you think this could be the Ellen Von Unwerth shoot she did last month?

No, this is from the album session by Mert&Marcus. The Ellen photoshoot is for Cosmopolitan I guess.

No, this is from the album session by Mert&Marcus. The Ellen photoshoot is for Cosmopolitan I guess.

Oh I see, thanks :laugh: It looks like she's really busy on the promotion front with this era. I'd like to think that it started a little before December with that 2013 Bazaar shoot and the V shoot with Katy seven months ago. *Prepares for the visual onslaught of this new M era* So we have the M&M album shoot and the Von Unwerth shoot to look forward to in the short term. Where are the other Versace pics? I wonder

Cattura_zpsdec67a9a.jpg

I don't want to be a party-pooper, but maybe this is just a mock-up of how the cover will look like. Not the printed one... what I mean is that usually a magazine has the issue number, release date, etc. on the cover. This one doesn't.

Edited by Messiah

I don't want to be a party-pooper, but maybe this is just a mock-up of how the cover will look like. Not the printed one... what I mean is that usually a magazine has the issue number, release date, etc. on the cover. This one doesn't.

Oh right, I guess we'll have to wait to know then :dramatic:

I like this cover but I could live without those black markings in her right side. The red paint is cool.

Cattura_zpsdec67a9a.jpg

:lmao: LOVES IT XXL. :thumbsup: