Madonna on the cover of MOJO magazine!!!!!

le smoking

OK OMG forget what I said. I fixed the image quality and now I can totally see it omg M you look so good!!!! This has to be one of her best mag cover!!!! Is that a septum piercing I'm seeing??? Omfg it's too much

:bow: :bow:

anyone know if this magazine is sold in the U.S?

Yeah! Barnes + Noble/large bookstores and newsstands should carry it

I'm so excited that we're getting another in depth interview on her music!!!!!!!

Omg I just noticed that septum piercing, holy shit this is awesome! I was thinking at first she's been overdoing it a tad bit with the crosses (she's been using it in almost all photoshoots past MDNA, no?), but no, this really does look amazing. Outstanding.

White mixed with red obviously is the colour of the era too!

And to the murderers, fornicators, adulterers and all naysayers who dare besmirch Her name...

Let them burn in the lake with fire and brimstone.

That goddamn cover is perfection.

I can't wait to see what the other pictures will look like!!! She looks incredible! As usual! Fire!!!!! 👑👑👑👑👑👑💥💥💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

If you look at previous Mojo covers here, notice how every single issue is covered with loads of writing about what else is inside the magazine. This issue just has THAT image and the word 'Madonna'. They don't need to put anything else on it for it to sell! :laugh:

If you look at previous Mojo covers here, notice how every single issue is covered with loads of writing about what else is inside the magazine. This issue just has THAT image and the word 'Madonna'. They don't need to put anything else on it for it to sell! :laugh:

they don't even need to use her name! Those eyes and lips speak for themselves