Spoiler: Most DISLIKED track on Rebel Heart?

So those who succumbed to temptation have to vote  

217 members have voted

1. 1. What is your LEAST favourite song on Rebel Heart?

2. 2. What left out demo should ve been on RH?

Beat Goes On till this day remains one of my very fav M songs! To think the demo was dreadful!!! But the released version?????????? I mean just the phrase "Don't sit there like some silly girl" is heavenly and the voice!!! Just uou!!! Should ve been a single!!!

Beat Goes On till this day remains one of my very fav M songs! To think the demo was dreadful!!! But the released version?????????? I mean just the phrase "Don't sit there like some silly girl" is heavenly and the voice!!! Just uou!!! Should ve been a single!!!

For that reason I'll give Holy Water te benefit of the doubt. It might sound completely different in its final form.

Also, Beat Goes On is incredible!

i...i...i...i...hate Heartbreak City :tongue:

The song is oh so crappy..... :ass:

Where is Two Steps Behind Me..... :catty:

Oh Lord give me strength that this poll set you up for your FORTIETH post saying that you hate Heartbreak City!

I can't see why so many of you dislike "Holy Water"....that song is fun,nasty and outrageous! :) It's like a return to the 1992/93 Madonna.

I think it is the best of the sex type songs. Body Shop is just dumb, I thought Candy Shop had some bad metaphors.

Oh Lord give me strength that this poll set you up for your FORTIETH post saying that you hate Heartbreak City!

I know. It's as if this person registered just to moan about Heartbreak City! hahaha

Guest Madomination

I know. It's as if this person registered just to moan about Heartbreak City! hahaha

I...I...I...I... like to bitch on Heartbreak City

It is such a pity...

That you have no taste, dearie... :voodoo:

Guest Madomination

For someone who hates the song, you sure like to sing it ever chance you get.

I...I...I...i... sing about Heartbreak City...

To show why it's crappy

As it's open to parody..... :laugh:

I can't see why so many of you dislike "Holy Water"....that song is fun,nasty and outrageous! :) It's like a return to the 1992/93 Madonna.

With the Madonna sample of one her biggest hits, I dare to day that we will all probably end up loving it.

I just don't know how musically the song fits with Holy Water. But I guess we don't know which part of the 'hit' they are using.