Spoiler: Most DISLIKED track on Rebel Heart?

So those who succumbed to temptation have to vote  

217 members have voted

1. 1. What is your LEAST favourite song on Rebel Heart?

2. 2. What left out demo should ve been on RH?

I've not heard Holy Water or SEX but there seems to be a lot of hate for those two in particular. Why? What dontheyvsoubd like? Can you compare to any other M song or any other song? What is the melody like? Is it the lyrical content that's turning people off? Please I need to know how they sound.

True, I m sure we d be pleasantly surprised though: I mean at first Devil Pray didn't stand out among the demos, but the finished version is slaying me hard, it must be one of her very best!!! So I m ready for another slayage especially IF Dahi and BD have reworked other demos!!!

I've not heard Holy Water or SEX but there seems to be a lot of hate for those two in particular. Why? What dontheyvsoubd like? Can you compare to any other M song or any other song? What is the melody like? Is it the lyrical content that's turning people off? Please I need to know how they sound.

SEX is funny. A bit of a rap in the verses: SEX, what'd you know about sex?" She asks. It's not that is a bad song, is just that the rest are so incredible! And it's a very early demo, I guess. It's very sensual.

Holy Water is a bit of subdued too, doesn't make an impact as big as the rest, i guess that's why it's not very much liked. It's Hardcandyesque. Her voice is a bit retard/ little girl on the verses. But it has ENORMOUS potential.

True, I m sure we d be pleasantly surprised though: I mean at first Devil Pray didn't stand out among the demos, but the finished version is slaying me hard, it must be one of her very best!!! So I m ready for another slayage especially IF Dahi and BD have reworked other demos!!!

Yes. And half of the album would be glorious even if it stayed as demo, hahaha. I love how they reworked Illuminati too.

Yes Illuminati rock, as do all the other 5 official songs (though I m not really crazy about Bitch I m Madonna)!!! I believe DP, Ghosttown, Illuminati and UB are among her best songs ever :). LFL is a grower for sure.

SEX is funny. A bit of a rap in the verses: SEX, what'd you know about sex?" She asks. It's not that is a bad song, is just that the rest are so incredible! And it's a very early demo, I guess. It's very sensual.

Holy Water is a bit of subdued too, doesn't make an impact as big as the rest, i guess that's why it's not very much liked. It's Hardcandyesque. Her voice is a bit retard/ little girl on the verses. But it has ENORMOUS potential.

That's for this. I'm really excited for both.

Last night I did listen to some of the ones that didn't make it and I really loved Never Let You Go and I quite liked Back That Up - though it seems I'm in the minority with that one.

Inappropriate topic. First and foremost.... A true fan site shouldn't contain topics that are disrespectful to the artist. "Most disliked" really? Secondly.....we have not heard 13 of the completed songs yet. How can I rate a song that I have not heard? The answer is that I can't, nor can anyone else. The demos are not 100% indicative of the finished product. Thirdly.... We were never supposed to hear the incomplete work anyway. Any displeasure over the finality of the work is a self inflicted problem. Perhaps.... we should be rating loyalty and respect rather than unreleased songs.

Thank God we have freedom of speech in this forum. If you all feel more comfortable maybe the title should be instead "Which song would you rather not have included and would you have included?" Maybe your little hearts wouldn't beat so fast and you wouldn't feel disloyal and all those things

Thank God we have freedom of speech in this forum. If you all feel more comfortable maybe the title should be instead "Which song would you rather not have included and would you have included?" Maybe your little hearts wouldn't beat so fast and you wouldn't feel disloyal and all those things

Yes, we do have freedom of speech and my freedom of speech is to say that threads asking " what do you dislike the most" are childish and negative. Fair enough in a discussion generally, but what is the point in asking people specifically in a thread what they dislike about someone who the forum is about. However, if you enjoy listing the things you dislike, go for it.

I would be totally okay with a thread like this if it wasn't only created because a lot of people were obviously disappointed with the tracklist and wanted to "prove" something that doesn't change anything about the way it is now. They should wait for the album to be actually released and then make a thread like "re-arrange the tracklist" or something. It's way too early to be mad about the songs selceted for inclusion.

I just don't get this forum sometimes. Not even a month ago there were threats about this forum being shut down because of the leaks talk. Now we are having a thread in which they are implying we all have heard the demos and give an opinion about them. I never heard those demos apart from RH and WAOM.

This is a slap on Madonna's face when she asked fans NOT to listen to the leaks!

One more thing, I cannot fathom how people here are not digging S.E.X and Holy Water.. I personally haven't heard them but come on how can you be a Madonna fan and not be completely in awe of that side of hers? If anything I find it quite reassuring and refreshing she still wants to stand for sexual freedom regardless her age and people's expectations.

Judging from the 6 officially released, I still HATE BIM. Really hate it!

And i just love Beautiful Scars. In it's full potential, could have been and amazing single, I guess!

Yes, we do have freedom of speech and my freedom of speech is to say that threads asking " what do you dislike the most" are childish and negative. Fair enough in a discussion generally, but what is the point in asking people specifically in a thread what they dislike about someone who the forum is about. However, if you enjoy listing the things you dislike, go for it.

Not all of us are English speakers. Don't you realize that you are all commenting on how a sentence was structured instead of the real meaning? Elijah is one of the most positive fans in this forum yet most of you are attacking the thread because it wasn't formulated how you want

The only negativity in this thread comes from those who complain about the negativity.

My only problem was with Body Shop, the only song that I just could not get into. I'm all for Madonna exploring and showcasing her sexuality in her music and I actually rather like Holy Water and SEX but body shop I just can't like it lol. But Beautiful Scars on the other hand was amazing, one of those Madonna songs you don't expect to hear and when you do you are left in Awe. It really should have made the cut in my opinion.

Not all of us are English speakers. Don't you realize that you are all commenting on how a sentence was structured instead of the real meaning? Elijah is one of the most positive fans in this forum yet most of you are attacking the thread because it wasn't formulated how you want

The only negativity in this thread comes from those who complain about the negativity.

I just people feel as though others are expressing their opinions a bit harshly. I have no problem with people expressing their opinion, but some come across so arrogant and feel as though their opinion is fact and it's annoying.

The only demos (that made the album) that I'm not a huge fan of are Body Shop and Joan Of Arc.

And the ones that I love that didn't make the cut are Never Let You Go, Addicted, Beautiful Scars, Borrowed Time and Back That Up

I'm sooo happy with the final tracklist though.

First, thank you karba for defending me and sorry for having to deal with so much negativity from "the defenders of the positivity", but I couldn't write sooner because I ve been really busy.

Second, apart from being the best forum on the world on Madonna and the only one I visit daily and having amazing members, I have noticed that on Madonnanation there are lots of whiny b*tches and till now my firm response to them have been ignorance. Unfortunately I see karba has been involved with them so I feel like I have to write smth.

Third, I can write here my ideas/thoughts on Madonna or whatever I feel like UNLESS it breaks any rule of the forum. If it does, please feel free to report me to the moderators. Till then, please save me and the other member who read this thread and enjoy it whats your vision on whats "right". Don't you see that due to such entitlement we have the Paris shooting and killiing of unfaithful women or gays in the Middle East?

Forth, I have put in big letters SPOILER on the very title so that must give you all an indication we will discuss the demos.

Fifth, I don't think we are breaking any rules by discussing the demos: they are all over the net, you don't have to download them, they are on youtube and anyone can hear them without downloading them.

Sixth, there are almost 150 members who have voted on the polls so obviously they have found the thread useful, have decided to take out of their time and vote so if you feel like the thread is offensive, others might not share your opinion (shocker, right?).

Seventh, its easy to avoid threads you dislike, I do it all the time.

So take a chill pill. I may not always love everything Madonna does all the time (like including Bodyshop if its like the demo), but I love love love Madonna and that's why I m here daily.

I'm conforted in my tastes after being rudely told to F¨^ck off , after reading I had poor tastes etc by members here. I end up having exactly the same top 3 songs I didn't like so much and the same top 3 songs that should have been on the album . So these 15 years old people can go f¨ck themseves ! :-)