Spoiler: Most DISLIKED track on Rebel Heart?

So those who succumbed to temptation have to vote  

217 members have voted

1. 1. What is your LEAST favourite song on Rebel Heart?

2. 2. What left out demo should ve been on RH?

The "winner"? Body Shop with Messiah and Sex close second.

P.S. That's not a "hater's" thread :). Its just for fun.

P.S. I decided I d make another poll. What demo should ve made RH?

Based on demos: Body Shop and Holy Water made me cringe

Beautiful Scars is the best bet of all leftovers.

I don't have a least favourite track so far. I love all the tracks that made it onto the album! All my least favourites were left out...

Apart from this, I think that creating a poll like this absolutely ridiculous and inflammatory given the most recent meltdowns regarding the tracklist.

BIM because it's actually finished and I still can't really get into it.

I love Folkdonna, so Revolution gets my vote for the best leftover demo (but then again, who knows, it might still be included).

But honestly, besides one or two exceptions here and there, all of these songs, and really all of them, are immensely strong material!

This thread is stupid since these demos could vastly differ from their original forms

Is there a choice for this is a moronic troll thread?

CAN IT

Yes, it is a different story talking about songs you don't like in a general thread and discussion on new music but what is the point of having polls about songs you dislike the most ? Especially including demos that are unfinished.

BIM because it's actually finished and I still can't really get into it.

I love Folkdonna, so Revolution gets my vote for the best leftover demo (but then again, who knows, it might still be included).

But honestly, besides one or two exceptions here and there, all of these songs, and really all of them, are immensely strong material!

I was going to post the same thing. I agree totally! I like all the demos of songs that are on the album whose final versions I haven't heard yet. If I had to choose one not to be on the album, I would say S.E.X., just because lyrically it kind of covers the same ground as Holy Water which I like more.

given what I have heard online and through friends, I can honestly say none!!!!!

im a little upset that "back that up (do it)" didn't make the cut but im happy with the tracks.

curious to see how these songs have been reworked.

Guest bluejean

Why do people hate Holy Water so much?

Is it just because they expected so much from it when they heard the title?

I think S.E.X. and Body Shop are pretty forgettable and I'm surprised they made the cut. Unless the final versions are significantly better.

I think I am among the few who haven´t heard any demo. So I am voting for Illuminati as the worst of the ones I have listened to so far. I like Kanye but hate the concept of the song... badly executed IMO. Also voted for Graffiti Heart based on what people have mentioned about it.

Guest eroticerotic

I'm sad that "Addicted" and "Never Let You Go" were left out!

I could do without:

Unapologetic Bitch (Just can't get into it, reminds me of C.O.P.S. the show lol)

As far as demos, I just can't get into:

S.E.X.

Iconic (the I cant I con thing bugs me lol!!!)

Hold Tight (too...cutesy for me)

Holy Water

Rebel Heart (I prefer VVV)

Looking forward to the album versions!!!

I can't wait to hear the album versions though!!!!

SEX out: not because of the music until I hear the final product, but those lyrics are laughable and sound like they were written by a 12 year old girl pinning for Justin Bieber.

Beautiful Scars in: because the demo is actually better than the 6 official songs released so far.

This thread is stupid since these demos could vastly differ from their original forms

Is there a choice for this is a moronic troll thread?

CAN IT

Who do you think you are? Just don't read it and go away if you don't like it.

Oh, life can be so easy, doesn't it????

Based on what we heard, the most weak of the bunch is SEX for me. I like the first verses, but the song goes nowhere. I wonder how the final version will be!

I found far more difficult to decide which ones should be included, because i love them all! Tragic Girl, Beautiful Scars, Borrowed Time...