REBEL HEART album credits. Madonna produced Hold Tight by herself?

I just noticed that Djemba Djemba confirmed some time ago via Facebook that he co-produced "Best Night".

I guess this is - for now - the most accurate list available of co-producers other than Madonna herself*

1. Living for Love: Diplo
  2. Devil Pray: Avicii, Blood Diamonds, DJ Dahi & Carl Falk
  3. Ghosttown: Billboard
  4. Unapologetic Bitch: Diplo
  5. Illuminati: Kanye West, Mike Dean & Charlie Heat
  6. Bitch I'm Madonna: Diplo & Sophie
  7. Hold Tight: Ryan Tedder
  8. Joan of Arc: Toby Gad
  9. Iconic: Toby Gad, Josh Cumbee & AFSHeeN
  10. HeartBreakCity: Avicii
  11. Body Shop: Blood Diamonds & DJ Dahi
  12. Holy Water: Kanye West, Mike Dean & Charlie Heat
  13. Inside Out: Kanye West & Mike Dean
  14. Wash All Over Me: Kanye West, Mike Dean & Charlie Heat
  15. Best Night: Diplo & Djemba Djemba
  16. Veni Vidi Vidi: Diplo
  17. S.E.X.: Kanye West, Mike Dean, Blood Diamonds & DJ Dahi
  18. Messiah: Avicii
  19. Rebel Heart: Avicii
  20. Beautiful Scars: ???
  21. Borrowed Time: Avicii
  22. Addicted: Avicii
  23. Graffiti Heart: ???

Furthermore, we know the following:

• Blood Diamonds & DJ Dahi co-produced 5 songs
  • Josh Cumbee co-produced 3 songs
  • AFSHeeN co-produced 2 songs

I just noticed that Djemba Djemba confirmed some time ago via Facebook that he co-produced "Best Night".

I guess this is - for now - the most accurate list available of co-producers other than Madonna herself*

1. Living for Love: Diplo
  2. Devil Pray: Avicii, Blood Diamonds, DJ Dahi & Carl Falk
  3. Ghosttown: Billboard
  4. Unapologetic Bitch: Diplo
  5. Illuminati: Kanye West, Mike Dean & Charlie Heat
  6. Bitch I'm Madonna: Diplo & Sophie
  7. Hold Tight: Ryan Tedder
  8. Joan of Arc: Toby Gad
  9. Iconic: Toby Gad, Josh Cumbee & AFSHeeN
  10. HeartBreakCity: Avicii
  11. Body Shop: Blood Diamonds & DJ Dahi
  12. Holy Water: Kanye West, Mike Dean & Charlie Heat
  13. Inside Out: Kanye West & Mike Dean
  14. Wash All Over Me: Kanye West, Mike Dean & Charlie Heat
  15. Best Night: Diplo & Djemba Djemba
  16. Veni Vidi Vidi: Diplo
  17. S.E.X.: Kanye West, Mike Dean, Blood Diamonds & DJ Dahi
  18. Messiah: Avicii
  19. Rebel Heart: Avicii
  20. Beautiful Scars: ???
  21. Borrowed Time: Avicii
  22. Addicted: Avicii
  23. Graffiti Heart: ???

Furthermore, we know the following:

• Blood Diamonds & DJ Dahi co-produced 5 songs
  • Josh Cumbee co-produced 3 songs
  • AFSHeeN co-produced 2 songs

It's almost as if the tracklisting are the songs put together depending on the producers!

Ugh I wanna know who produced Wash. I just find it hard to believe that it's a Kanye production so I wanna see it in writing if it was him or not.

The point is, it doesn't make a scrap of difference where her name is listed in the credits. If people want to assume that the order of the credits is important, then that's their business. Are you upset that John Lennon is always listed first or is that OK for some reason? If you have no opinion on that particular case, then that suggests that it really doesn't matter, does it?

Often with a group, the group's members are listed alphabetically in the credits, but that certainly doesn't imply that Jason Axon contributed more than Talia Zephyr - it's just the agreement that they've come to as a group. Does it really matter? Absolutely not.

It's really just your perception that Madonna is taking the "main credit". The publishing splits tell a different story.

As for "Heartbeat", Madonna changed the lyrics significantly. Again, this is something that has been discussed at length here in the distant past, but it's always good to revisit old discussions every now and then for newer members.

i think Madonna should come first, because she is the overseer of the process. She is directing the whole thing. She also takes the credit when something doesn't hit or connect with the audience as opposed to pushing the blame onto one of the songwriters or someone else. Madonna's name at the beginning shows that everything that went on in those writing sessions was under her direction and that the final product met her approval.

Ugh I wanna know who produced Wash. I just find it hard to believe that it's a Kanye production so I wanna see it in writing if it was him or not.

Hasn't MOJO revealed that WAOM is a Kanye track?

Yes, the Mojo interview confirmed that it was co-produced by Kanye.

Furthermore, Mike Dean earned a co-writing credit, as he did on all RH songs that were co-produced by Kanye.

need to know the producers of wash all over me and devil pray. they're perfect, imo.

and aren't the producers/co writers angry as fuck for not being credited on the CD? seems so weird.. and I'm surprised they're silent. i can imagine some of them would be annoyed..

and aren't the producers/co writers angry as fuck for not being credited on the CD? seems so weird.. and I'm surprised they're silent. i can imagine some of them would be annoyed..

I would be pissed if I were one of them.They do all that hard work and it's not getting noticed.

Guest eroticerotic

you get a writer credit if you help with lyrics, and/or the chords, of a song i think