REBEL HEART album credits. Madonna produced Hold Tight by herself?

Well no an opinion is formed by a preference or what you "think" based on what is before you. That doesn't make it a fact. What you were insinuating is not a fact but you wrote it as if it was. You can't decide what you want the facts to be and then spread that around.

But why talk to me when you can talk to Carta? :thumbsup:

Zzzzzzzzzzz

I wouldn't worry about Mika, he's done his fair share of screwing people over in the industry, I'm glad she changed the song because I don't think I'd be able to listen to a song with his production, awful person.

I loved Mika's debut, and am very curious about this screwing over part, and how awful he is. Can you spill a touch more, please? Thanks!

I loved Mika's debut, and am very curious about this screwing over part, and how awful he is. Can you spill a touch more, please? Thanks!

I'm not going to name names but one example is a band that was big in the mid 2000s took him on as a live support act, he was friends with the lead singer, and when Mika eventually got his break he disowned the band and hasn't spoken to the lead singer since.

Oddly, Warner/Chappell no longer seem to have control over Madonna's new material. The only RH tracks listed are those with co-writers under the Warner/Chappell umbrella. This makes no sense, since they're still her publishers, so something weird is going on.

I wouldn't believe Wikipedia if I were you. Some of those production credits could be true, but we have no idea. On Access Hollywood, they said that Kanye West produced 3 songs. I was screaming at my TV, "WHICH ONES?!" LOL

I assume they were Illuminati, WAOM, and Holy Water. Some confirmation would be nice.

If Madonna wrote the album herself there wouldn't be an album she has never done that before and never will

True, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the RH credits....?

I just can't believe it's a month later and we still don't have the credits

#SOON

#StayTuned

I wouldn't believe Wikipedia if I were you. Some of those production credits could be true, but we have no idea. On Access Hollywood, they said that Kanye West produced 3 songs. I was screaming at my TV, "WHICH ONES?!" LOL

I assume they were Illuminati, WAOM, and Holy Water. Some confirmation would be nice.

According to Charlie Heat, he and Kanye co-produced Illuminati, WAOM, Holy Water and Sex.

According to Charlie Heat, he and Kanye co-produced Illuminati, WAOM, Holy Water and Sex.

I thought Kanye produced Inside Out? The production sounds so similar to Illuminati so I'd be surprised if it actually wasn't produced by him.

I thought Kanye produced Inside Out? The production sounds so similar to Illuminati so I'd be surprised if it actually wasn't produced by him.

I did too. Along with his "one more time!"s, it's gotta be produced by him.

Not sure why you believe Wikipedia because I sure as hell don't. Anyone could have written that. As far as I'm concerned, the production credits have not been revealed.

As I said, the production on the first 6 tracks were on the iTunes pre-order tracks. So that Wiki info is correct. But the production credits that are next to the other tracks were pulled out of someone's arse.

Credits and personnel

Personnel adapted from iTunes metadata.[169]

Performing personnel

Madonna – vocals
Annie from London Community Gospel Choir – female backing vocals (track 1)
Nicki Minaj – vocals (track 6)
Alicia Keys – piano (track 1)

Technical personnel

Madonna – production (tracks 1–6)
Avicii – production (track 2)
Billboard – production (track 3)
Blood Diamonds – production (track 2)
Mike Dean – production (track 5)
Dahi – production (track 2)
Diplo – production (tracks 1, 4, 6)
Carl Falk – production (track 2)
Charlie Heat – production (track 5)
Kanye West – production (track 5)

According to Paolo (the MadonnaTribe admin), MadonnaTribe's info on songwriting credits is incomplete, which is why they didn't post any credits for the Super Deluxe tracks. However, they know for a fact that "Beautiful Scars" was co-written with Rick Nowels!

That's what this IG post was referring to:

11007898_409794799191855_602583761_n.jpg

I figured that when they first posted that picture.

I guess it was more of an old song rewrite than going back to Rick Nowels. He was already a strange choice for her at the time, since he co-wrote stuff like Belinda Carlisle's Heaven Is A Place On Earth & Celine Dion's Falling Into You previously, it just didn't fit with her going to the "underground European producer" route...

Carl Falk confirmed via Instagram that he co-wrote "Borrowed Time" and "Addicted", along with Avicii, Rami Yacoub, Savan Kotecha and Madonna herself.