REBEL HEART album credits. Madonna produced Hold Tight by herself?

I really would like to know the writers and producers of each track, can we have a thread like that now, for those who know? THANKS MSIG... data from Warner and ASCAP sites...

Living For Love - Arielle, Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Maureen Anne McDonald and Thomas Wesley Pentz
Devil Pray - Madonna, Tim Bergling, Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub & Savan Kotecha
Ghosttown - Madonna L Ciccone, Evan Kidd Bogart, Sean Maxwell Douglas, Jason Evigan
Unapologetic Bitch - Arielle, Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Maureen Anne McDonald and Thomas Wesley Pentz
Illuminati - Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Larry Darnell Griffin and Maureen Anne McDonals
Bitch I'm Madonna - Arielle, Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Maureen Anne McDonald and Thomas Wesley Pentz
Hold Tight - Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Maureen Anne McDonald and Thomas Wesley Pentz
Joan of Arc - Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Larry Darnell Griffin and Maureen Anne McDonald
Iconic - Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Larry Darnell Griffin and Maureen Anne McDonald
Heartbreak City - Madonna, Tim Bergling, Tobias Jimson, Arash Pournouri & Paloma Stoecker
Body Shop - Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Larry Darnell Griffin and Maureen Anne McDonald
Holy Water - Madonna, Martin Kierszenbaum, Natalia Cappuccini & Mike Dean
Inside Out - Madonna L Ciccone, Evan Kidd Bogart, Sean Maxwell Douglas, Jason Evigan
Wash All Over Me - Madonna, Tim Bergling, Mike Dean, Arash Pournouri & Magnus Lidehäll
Best Night - Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Larry Darnell Griffin and Maureen Anne McDonald
Veni Vedi Vici - Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Maureen Anne McDonald, Thomas Wesley Pentz & Ariel Zvi Rechtshaid
S.E.X. - Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Larry Darnell Griffin and Maureen Anne McDonald
Messiah - Madonna, Tim Bergling, Arash Pournouri & Magnus Lidehäll
Rebel Heart - Madonna, Tim Bergling, Arash Pournouri & Magnus Lidehäll
----------
Beautiful Scars -
Queen
Borrowed Time
Graffiti Heart - Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Larry Darnell Griffin and Maureen Anne McDonald
Autotune Baby
Addicted
Thomas Wesley Pentz = Diplo
Maureen McDonald = MoZella

Uzoechi Emenike = MNEK

Tim Bergling = Avicii

Larry Griffin Jr. = Symbolyc One

Chancelor Bennett = Chance The Rapper

Dacoury Natche = DJ Dahi

Michael Tucker = Blood Diamonds

Paloma Stoecker = Delilah

Natalia Cappuccini = Natalia Kills

Rebel Heart - Madonna Ciccone, Tim Bergling, Magnus Lidehäll

Holy Water - Madonna Ciccone, Natalia Kills, Martin Kierszenbaum

Body Shop - Madonna Ciccone, S1, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald

Iconic - Madonna Ciccone, S1, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald

Messiah - Madonna Ciccone, Tim Bergling

Heartbreak City - Madonna Ciccone, Tim Bergling

Wash All Over Me - Madonna Ciccone, Maureen McDonald, Miley Cyrus, Tim Bergling

Not so sure it's accurate.

According to ASCAP database submissions:

"Bitch I'm Madonna" written by Arielle, Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Maureen Anne McDonald and Thomas Wesley Pentz.

"Illuminati" written by Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Larry Darnell Griffin and Maureen Anne McDonals.

"Living for Love" written by Arielle, Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Maureen Anne McDonald and Thomas Wesley Pentz.

"Unapologetic Bitch" written by Arielle, Madonna L Ciccone, Tobias Gad, Maureen Anne McDonald and Thomas Wesley Pentz.

Well MoZella surely made a big contribution to the album! Has she posted anything abut it yet?

She posted back in December that she co-wrote Living for Love, Unapologetic Bitch, Illuminati, Birch I'm Madonna, Joan of Arc 'and more'.

"Joan of Arc" was written by Madonna, Toby Gad, MoZella and Symbolyc One. I think the final version was produced by Toby Gad, though that's pure speculation.

For the moment being, the credits provided in the Wikipedia article are incomplete and, to some extent, wrong. Don't match what Madonna has reported to ASCAP. :)

I hope Madonna's next album (#14) would be written and produced all by herself. does anyone else echo that sentiment?

I'd like that! Does she have a contract for another album?

who's arielle? unusual for someone else to come first in songwriting credits right? normally it is written by Madonna and....and now it's Arielle, Madonna and....

Ariel Rechtshaid? :unsure:

I think ASCAP always lists the songwriters alphabetically by last name.

People are confused because iTunes stated "Ghosttown" was written by Madonna alone when the first six tracks were released back in December.

Michael Keaton's son, songwriter Sean Douglas, just mentioned at length in a recent Billboard article that the song was written by himself with Madonna and two others.

The recent high-water achievement for Douglas was working on "Ghosttown," one of the songs featured on Madonna's upcoming Rebel Heart studio album. The songwriter says that the song, which was released along with five other Madonna tracks following a demo leak last month, was written in three days after Madonna personally requested some studio time.

"She liked 'Talk Dirty,' actually, and so they put me and [co-writers] Jason Evigan and Evan Bogart in with her and we had this great session," says Douglas. "I was incredibly nervous for obvious reasons, but she showed up, was super personable and was ready to work. I basically checked it off my life bucket list."

they were lying, obviously

If that's the case, the Madonna herself lied, too. :)

M herself confimed in an interview with Keith Caulfield that she co-wrote "Ghosttown" with them...

Another new song, "Ghosttown," is such a cool song. It's so evocative. The lyrics are so beautiful. In my head, I'm picturing there's a ghost town, it's cold, there's two souls, they're the only people left. Was that a song that you wrote with Evan Bogart, Sean Douglas and Jason Evigan, or did it come to you already finished?

Nope.

How did that song come together?

We all get into a room together. They start playing their chords and then we just start thinking about… When I write with people, we always try to come up with a theme. What do we want to write about? So this one is about the city after armageddon. The burnt out city, the crumbling buildings, the smoke that's still lingering after the fire. You know what I mean? There's only a few people left. How do we pick up the pieces and go on from here? Kind of dramatic. (Laughs.) But not entirely impossible at this stage of the game.

Yeah, well, at the rate things are going, who knows?

Exactly. One must be realistic and be prepared for anything.

One must be realistic. Because you know in a few years, we could all just be in some burnt out ghost town together.

Yes, exactly! And we'll all be in our version of a "Ghosttown" or in a version of a "Ghosttown," and at the end of the day, all we're going to have left is each other. So that's really what that song is about.

You can see a music video already in your head.

Yeah! For sure.

It reminds me of when "Gang Bang" (on MDNA) came out. It was so cinematic…

Visual.

People are confused because iTunes stated "Ghosttown" was written by Madonna alone when the first six tracks were released back in December.

According to iTunes Denmark metadata, all 6 released tracks were written by Madonna all by herself :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

We already know that "Illuminati" and "Joan of Arc" were written with MoZella, Toby Gad & S1. Based on S1's tweets, I guess we can add "Hold Tight" and "Iconic" to that list.

While "Illuminati" and "Hold Tight" were produced by Kanye West and Ryan Tedder, respectively, we don't know who produced the other two. However, my guess is that Toby Gad produced "Joan of Arc".