iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

I haven't listened to any of the demos other than Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me so this track listing is pretty meaningless. Cool to see Nas is on the album though. I wouldn't mind RH and WAOM being re-worked as I don't think they fit the sound of the 6 released tracks.

What's the bet though that the songs everyone hopes are re-worked sound exactly the same and the ones everyone liked as is get changed. Hahahahah

I love the tracklist though I personally would ve changed SEX and Holy Water with Addicted and Borrowed Time. Hope the deluxe edition features those two songs plus Revolution!!!

Insiders said that Rebel Heart is now remixed with "Give Me All Your Luvin" feat Bette Midler and Cher.

I heard Messiah has been remixed with b'day song featuring Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry

I must be one of the few that did listen to the demos...and has absolutely NO problem having an open mind about what the final tracklist now is, and what the final versions of those songs may sound like. Not disappointed in the slightest, don't feel like anything has been spoiled for me, and am just as excited as ever. This is shaping up to be an amazing album!!!

Can't wait. Bring it on M.

I feel the same!

The final version is 40 seconds shorter than the first demo that leaked. I think it's been de-Avicii-fied.

ok... I am going to reserve my DISGUST until I hear the new version...

The final version is 40 seconds shorter than the first demo that leaked. I think it's been de-Avicii-fied.

:sad:

I'm not a big Avicii fan (at all), but I love WAOM and Rebel Heart sounds absolutely beautiful. Sounds like a surefire hit, at least in Europe.

You have no idea how disappointed I am....maybe I thought that half of the leak were out and we would have new tracks....but anyways, the leak was not part of this game either....so it's like a balance to me...but maybe the demos are totally different to the final songs....

WHY DID SHE TAKE OUT ADDICTED??

Art For Freedom will hopefully feature:

Freedom

God Is Love

Addicted (The One That Got Away)

Borrowed Time

Revolution (HOW COULD I FORGET THIS????) :ohmy:

Graffiti Heart

Tragic Girl

Beautiful Scars

I love the tracklist though I personally would ve changed SEX and Holy Water with Addicted and Borrowed Time. Hope the deluxe edition features those two songs plus Revolution!!!

I ABSOLUTELY THINK THE SAME! In fact, I always believed those tracks were 100% part of the album!

Edited by Picho

:sad:

I'm not a big Avicii fan (at all), but I love WAOM and Rebel Heart sounds absolutely beautiful. Sounds like a surefire hit, at least in Europe.

I AGREE... the strings in WAOM is its highlight...

I have faith the final versions of the songs will be great.

Can the track list change at this point? Because itunes still says that bit about final tracklist is subject to change

In iTunes terms, the tracklist of a pre-order is always subject to change until the actual release. For MDNA, the tracks were reordered after the tracklist had been announced in iTunes. :)

Physical formats according to Universal France:

Standard CD - 14 tracks

Deluxe CD - 19 tracks

Super Deluxe CD box set - 25 tracks

Special FNAC Edition CD - 20 tracks

Vinyl = same tracklist as Deluxe CD.

link please????

I must be one of the few that did listen to the demos...and has absolutely NO problem having an open mind about what the final tracklist now is, and what the final versions of those songs may sound like. Not disappointed in the slightest, don't feel like anything has been spoiled for me, and am just as excited as ever. This is shaping up to be an amazing album!!!

Can't wait. Bring it on M.

I totally feel like you. So excited to have the final version !!! :superman:

OMG!!! Holy Water and S.E.X????I hate these songs :( :( Where's Nothing lasts forever? Addicted??Why there's no new song??? Appart of that I'm pretty happy with the list...but Holy water? Oh no :(