iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

everyone freakin bout whats NOT on this tracklist, slow ur roll, lol....theres still 6 songs unaccounted for in that 25 song release.

Then they'll just complain the songs are in the wrong order or should've been on the standard edition lol

Why is everyone surprised that Two Steps Behind isn't on the album? Remember when Guy and Madonna said the track won't be making the album and was never meant to be heard?

good choice:

- Joan Of Arc

- Heartbreak City

- Inside Out

- Wash All Over Me

- Rebel Heart

- Body Shop

- Iconic

- Veni Vedi Vici

bad Choice:

- Hold Tight

- Best Night

- S.E.X.

i TOTALLY MISS:

- Beautiful Scars

- Addicted

Phil-Dunphy.gif

good choice:

- Joan Of Arc

- Heartbreak City

- Inside Out

- Wash All Over Me

- Rebel Heart

- Body Shop

- Iconic

- Veni Vedi Vici

bad Choice:

- Hold Tight

- Best Night

- S.E.X.

i TOTALLY MISS:

- Beautiful Scars

- Addicted

But you don't even know what your 3 "bad choices" sound like in their finished form, they could be completely different. SEX demo sounds so raw and in the early stage, I'm sure it sounds completely different now.

Great she took all the demos I didn't like Veni, vici..., Sex , Body shop and Best night ! Yuk! She wants to stay modern and rnbish , cutting edge and all and she'll be critized for this . Again !

Beautiful scar , Nothing... , Don't let you go ,tragic girl , 2 steps behind me are the tracks her public want but wait !!! Where the hell is addicted'???????

Messiah and wash over me better be on the album indeed!!!

you have poor taste, those were the weakest

You know what. I'm glad she picked the roughest demos for the album since those ones I wish would have made instead are pretty good the way they are. Hopefully the ones I didn't care too much about are improved now.

Where is the exact source for that 25 super deluxe thing?

News-of-Madonna.com, citing Universal Music France as their source

probably a sample from an interview or such

But he was in the studio w/ her so I doubt it's a sample from an interview. Probably spoken word though. Should be .... interesting.

so i can say with no doubt: Rebel Heart wil not be in my top5 Madonna albums.

i expected she'd release completely different tracks from the demo leaks... or she wouldnt do bad choices...

sad losers: addicted, beautiful scars

You shouldn't judge without listening to the finished product

I can`t believe they left ADDICTED - THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY off... that demo is perfect as it is.

Also disappointed that BEAUTIFUL SCARS (so much potential) and TWO STEPS BEHIND didn`t make the cut.

i expected she'd release completely different tracks from the demo leaks... or she wouldnt do bad choices...

sad losers: addicted, beautiful scars

no-one cares..

90ndb8.jpg

I'm kinda disapointed with the exclusion of Graffiti Heart, Freedom and Borrowed Time. Sure, they needed to be reworked/improved, but those were some of my faves.

I just hope Hold Tight, Body Shop and Best Night are very diferent from the leaked demos...

But you don't even know what your 3 "bad choices" sound like in their finished form, they could be completely different. SEX demo sounds so raw and in the early stage, I'm sure it sounds completely different now.

you're right, but i don't like the style of the Demos. maybe it's later a different song.. i don't know...

I really like her pop/clean/harmony-Demos

I am SO happy with this tracklisting! I think Best Night, Holy Water, SEX....they are all super catchy, fresh and fun whereas I found tracks like Revolution, Freedom, etc to be familiar/over-treaded waters. These chosen tracks (going by the demos) will be a very cohesive sound/theme/album.

PS: PLEASE do not remove or tone down those amazing synths in Holy Water during final production please!

I can`t believe they left ADDICTED - THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY off... that demo is perfect as it is.

Also disappointed that BEAUTIFUL SCARS (so much potential) and TWO STEPS BEHIND didn`t make the cut.

YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT!!!

Not happy with S.E.X. (I like it but it's out of context IMO) and Holy Water is boring unless the final production is much better than the demo.

Really happy with Heartbreak City, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Messiah and Rebel Heart (obviously it was going to be in the album).

I'm gonna miss Nothing Lasts Forever adn Addicted.