iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

You know pop justice....

woam no dance?? WHAT NO

different beat inside out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. BEAUTIFUL SCARS (new disco mix) WTF

7. HOLD TIGHT (Ryan Tedder Mix, change of lyrics in the chorus)

Not sure he really worked with M

You know pop justice....

woam no dance?? WHAT NO

different beat inside out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. BEAUTIFUL SCARS (new disco mix) WTF

Not sure he really worked with M

It's not even from PopJustice. It's from ATRL! :lmao:

That's some bullshit, robster.

I would not trust anyone from FlopJustice...If they knew the tracklist they would've posted it much earlier. They're obviously trolling alá Traditional and the fake Anna Hendstridge.

EDIT:

ATRL? :lmao:

Hmm, well, just forwarding what I come across :);) I'd love to see Addicted, Beautiful Scars and Graffiti Heart on the deluxe edition as extra tracks... fingers crossed!

According to someone on Popjustice forum these are the deluxe edition extra tracks:

Beautiful Scars

Queen

Borrowed Time

Autotune Baby

Graffiti Heart

Addicted

Apparently this is info from ATRL forums:

1. LIVING FOR LOVE

2. DEVIL PRAY

3. GHOSTTOWN

4. UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH [EXPLICIT]

5. ILLUNINATI

6. BITCH IM MADONNA (FEATURING NICKI MINAJ) [EXPLICIT]

8. JOAN OF ARC (upbeat but same tempo, change of lyrics in the chorus)

9. ICONIC PART 1 (FEATURING CHANCE THE RAPPER & MIKE TYSON)

10. HEARTBREAKCITY [EXPLICIT] (piano from initial mix is in, drums from recent mixes added)

11. BODY SHOP [EXPLICIT] (new mix, new beats)

12. HOLY WATER [EXPLICIT] (Yeezus version mixed with classic towards the end)

13. INSIDE OUT (new mix with new beat)

14. WASH ALL OVER ME (midtempo ballade new mix, no more dance)

15. BEST NIGHT

16. VENI VEDI VICI (FEATURING NAS) [EXPLICIT]

17. S.E.X. (new mix with new speaking part)

18. MESSIAH

19. REBEL HEART

More tracks to be featured on different edition are:

20. BEAUTIFUL SCARS (new disco mix)

21. QUEEN (new song)

22. BORROWED TIME (new midtempo mix, no more dance)

23. GRAFFITI HEART (new drum&base version, extra lyrics)

24. AUTOTUNE BABY (new mix)

25. ADDICTED

All in all 2 completely fresh and new tracks, Ghosttown and Queen and some awesome new versions to already great songs. I'm rather sure "these" tracks that fans have been disliking will become fan favorites after the new treatment.

Basically I'm repeating all I've been saying for the past week but can finally go into more details

They're furthermore planning to release 4 bonus tracks (this will take the listings up up to 29 tracks)

26. LIVING FOR LOVE - DJEMBA DJEMBA MIX (slightly different than the released one)

27. LIVING FOR LOVE - REVISED MIX (slightly different than the released regular version)

28. JOAN OF ARC - ACOUSTIC (this is still the new version only downtempo beat)

29. ICONIC PART 2 (a different mix by Chance which will debute on the album and features more rap)

This is MY post from Madonna-infinity forum :

http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/985-more-tracklist-info-new-tracks/page-3#entry26051

Have they just copied and pasted ??

Anyway this is the exact tracklist and JimmyJimmy don't know who you are but you'll be eating your hat pretty soon.

http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/985-more-tracklist-info-new-tracks/page-3#entry26051

Anyway this is the exact tracklist and JimmyJimmy don't know who you are but you'll be eating your hat pretty soon.

Please tell us your source? You have been making accounts on all kinds of boards spreading all of this crap.

If you knew the tracklisting before and all of the bonus tracks, why didn't you tell us before it was announced, huh? I'm not buying any of your bullshit. You're just another troll like @Traditional and the other guy that said there would be no features on the album.

You people are a riot!! Hahah!! :D

It just hit me: THESE are the (near) future Madonna classics. The almighty addition to her legacy. They have been given names we will use till the end of days.

#behold #Imcomingsoon

All in all, a spelling mistake is not killing my excitement!!!

I only know the six official tracks and I'M IN LOVE WITH THEM!

On March 9th, I'm pretty sure it will go down like this:

She Came, I listened, She Conquered (me).

Please tell us your source? You have been making accounts on all kinds of boards spreading all of this crap.

If you knew the tracklisting before and all of the bonus tracks, why didn't you tell us before it was announced, huh? I'm not buying any of your bullshit. You're just another troll like @Traditional and the other guy that said there would be no features on the album.

I posted the info about a week ago, only not on this board - probably due to the likes of you alienating members .... from a virtual Madonna forum, that's big.

But it's all good dear, only time will tell and time is less than 2 months now so.

Ooooh, mnimo where are you?

We're getting another round of this...

ibpcw5oycbzbqe.gif

You people are a riot!! Hahah!! :D

It just hit me: THESE are the (near) future Madonna classics. The almighty addition to her legacy. They have been given names we will use till the end of days.

#behold #Imcomingsoon

YES!

And what is hilarious is all these meltdowns happening when basically everything we know is positive, and we are getting an album of nineteen songs! Which has never happened! But instead of rejoice these people throwing in their fan card because she is including a song called S.E.X. :lmao:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I think Mike Tyson is a brilliant feature.

And if you think he's just a 'mentally retarded rapist' then you should do your homework. He's actually quite intelligent, thoughtful, and fair minded.

an intelligent, thoughtful and fair minded ear biter.

I posted the info about a week ago, only not on this board - probably due to the likes of you alienating members .... from a virtual Madonna forum, that's big.

But it's all good dear, only time will tell and time is less than 2 months now so.

Not gonna argue with you about this. If you have nothing to prove I will not believe you. If you really posted all of this a week ago then all forums would've been reporting on it. Dollhouse and me have been posting the right song selection more than a week ago. It's not that hard.

We'll have to wait and see if you are right or not. For now I'm not believing anything.

It's just so funny that after MDNA, the fans are freaking out because she's changing the songs and they all want to be just like the demos. Everything about this whole leak/album release is priceless. It's like M is proving the joke was on us all long. Fans think they know it all but in the end they know SHIT. :lmao:

This record is going to slay. Fans who can't recognize the higher level of quality within the music just based off the 6 mastered tracks we have so far have hearing issues.

Listening to a demo of Holy Water and complaining about it, is like complaining about Unapologetic Bitch without hearing the final mastered production.

That song thrives on its fantastic production. Fans are not giving Madonna a fair shake by judging demos before they've even been shined and polished.

It's essentially like seeing the Force Awakens with mosly green screen without any effects and commenting that it's going to be the new Phantom Menace. It's asinine

Not gonna argue with you about this. If you have nothing to prove I will not believe you. If you really posted all of this a week ago then all forums would've been reporting on it. Dollhouse and me have been posting the right song selection more than a week ago. It's not that hard.

We'll have to wait and see if you are right or not. For now I'm not believing anything.

fair enough.

I QUOTE THE SCRIPTURE:

"But the cowards, unbelievers, vile, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, Madonna Infinity members, idolaters, Traditional, and all liars--their share will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur inside of Demonna's lair, which is the second death."

79b7951493cf96affe2b67592f029baf.jpg

I wish that new info is true, i want all the demos reworked and released because i love them all (well, except maybe that Pharrell one, but i wouldn't mind having that in a Supermegaultra Deluxe edition).

Anyway, we all knew that there would be tantrums from those here who think they own Madonna's career

I QUOTE THE SCRIPTURE:

"But the cowards, unbelievers, vile, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, Madonna Infinity members, idolaters, Traditional, and all liars--their share will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur inside of Demonna's lair, which is the second death."

79b7951493cf96affe2b67592f029baf.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: