iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

Rumours

- "Hold Tight" was originally produced by Diplo, but has been reworked by Ryan Tedder. The final version has different lyrics in the chorus and features MNEK on backing vocals.

- "Joan of Arc" is slightly more upbeat in its final version, but the tempo remains the same. The final version has different lyrics in the chorus.

- "HeartBreakCity" is very dark and industrial in its final mix. The intro is all horns.

- "Holy Water" has been reworked by Kanye West. Features elements from a classic Madonna song towards the end.

- "Wash All Over Me" has been reworked into a mid-tempo ballad.

- "Messiah" features synthesized strings instead of real strings in its final mix, just like "Masterpiece"

Everything sounds great until we get to the Messiah rumor. No! Just no!

Rumours

- "Messiah" features synthesized strings instead of real strings in its final mix, just like "Masterpiece"

I guess if you have to change something it's faster to do it this way? It's the only explanation.

VEdi (I think) was intentional ...

It means "full of wisdom" which would make sense in a phrase like "I came I saw I conquered"

Really? But maybe Madonna texted them the track names from her phone. Then again, "Ghost Town" wouldn't even be "Ghosttown", but "Ghostown". :D

Everything sounds great until we get to the Messiah rumor. No! Just no!

I'm taking all of it with a grain of salt so far :)

I guess if you have to change something it's faster to do it this way? It's the only explanation.

I think it's matter of making the song fit with the rest :unsure:

Mike Tyson as a feature?!? Jesus, and people were worried about the morality of simulated bullfighting in the LFL video....

Ha, ha,ha. Your right! I wonder what he could possibly sound like, even if it is spoken word.

He doesn't seem the type to pull it off. It must ok or M wouldn't have went with it I suppose!

She truly is addicted to controversy! :D

Masterpiece is a great song but it sounds like a demo. Does Easy Ride feature real strings or synthesized?

Masterpiece is a great song but it sounds like a demo. Does Easy Ride feature real strings or synthesized?

Easy Ride features real strings arranged and conducted by the late Michel Colombier. So does Die Another Day, btw.

Masterpiece was first recorded with real strings arranged and conducted by Abel Korzeniowski, but the released version features synthesized strings.

Masterpiece was first recorded with real strings arranged and conducted by Abel Korzeniowski, but the released version features synthesized strings.

Now THAT I don't get at all :(

I can't lie......I kinda feel bad for those who played all the demos nonstop and are complaining about the tracklisting :lmao:

But you know what they say.....

Good things come to those who wait.

Again, I'm glad I did.

:sassy:

Easy Ride features real strings arranged and conducted by the late Michel Colombier. So does Die Another Day, btw.

I always wondered why they changed that. The real strings sound so beautiful and give the song much more depth.

Now THAT I don't get at all :(

I always wondered why they changed that. The real strings sound so beautiful and give the song much more depth.

I don't get it either. But Abel Korzeniowski confirmed it in an interview with MadonnaNewEra.

I gotta say the past few albums I havent really been that bothered or excited by the music/image/videos (except the MDNA tour) However, this time round its pretty fuckin exciting I think maybe cos shes is doing all the promo and it actually feels like she loves this album instead of just rolling one out for the sake of it (like the last 2 records)

Also, the image so far is her best since ROL.

FACT.

No Two Steps Behind?! :americanlife:

Apparently, Two Steps Behind was never evolved past the early demo stage. The leaked demo is the first and only recording of the song.

As much as I love Two Steps Behind and Never Let You Go, in their demo form, they don't really mesh with the style of this album so I never expected to see either one on the tracklisting.

I think Mike Tyson is a brilliant feature.

And if you think he's just a 'mentally retarded rapist' then you should do your homework. He's actually quite intelligent, thoughtful, and fair minded.