iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

I wonder if this is the standard or deluxe? Could we possibly still get final versions of some of the other songs on a second disc?

One thing I just realized: The reactions to the tracklisting are very similar to what fans of jam bands and many other kinds of artists who perform new songs live long before they're put on an album experience. I used to be a fan of Dave Matthews Band and Ani DiFranco and Tori Amos and remember speculating which fan faves from their live shows would make the album. And then wondering if they'd sound anything like the live versions. Sometimes they did and sometimes they didn't, for better or worse.

Thats what i call a strong track list. I am struggling to read people bitching about what songs made the cut and what songs didnt. It was inevitable, and to be complaining after we've been spoilt by 30 demos of unreleased music seems utterly crazy.

We're all going to have a track we would have preferred hadn't made the cut, and those which we wish had, but ultimately the album she presents to us in March, is gonna be pretty fucking incredible. The strength, consistency an quality of the demo versions of those tracks is incredible. If she can meld them together into a cohesive album it is going to be her best since Ray Of Light for sure.

I cant fucking wait for the finished and polished versions of Hold Tight, Inside Out, Iconic, VVV, Sex, and hell even Holy Water.

Having spent a few weeks listening to all the demos, i can safely say there aren't any i dislike - just those i dont like as much as the others. I do think she was right to leave off the chunk of "preachy" songs, and to have SEX, Best Night & Body shop on the album is incredible as i love all those tracks. Holy Water is the one track i struggle with, but im excited to hear what she'll do with it!

I wonder if this is the standard or deluxe? Could we possibly still get final versions of some of the other songs on a second disc?

I'm not 100% sure about this but I read the 19 track is the standard and the 25 track is the deluxe. There is also a 14 track clean non-explicit version according to them which entirely omits 5 of the explicit tracks. I'm not sure the deluxe would have 6 original tracks. though. Probably more like 3 or 4 and the rest remixes or alternative versions.

^ MDNA only had one remix. So we could very well get five more songs. Interesting about the clean version.

Maybe there will be a different version of Living for Love since she said they recorded several different version, one with MNEK singing. That would be great if it had 5 additional songs and one remix/alternative version of Living for Love.

I would pick Revolution, Tragic Girl. Borrowed Time, Graffiti Heart and Beautiful Scars

Can we, the consumers, revolt against this practice of selling different versions. Here, you have something that is a complete work of art and it just gets edited for bullshit commercial purposes. Maybe, 30 years ago offering different versions of albums would have made sense, but in the digital era now? It's like erasing a figure from the Sistine Chapel and letting tourists look at it in a back room for an extra fee. Ugh. End rant.

Can we, the consumers, revolt against this practice of selling different versions. Here, you have something that is a complete work of art and it just gets edited for bullshit commercial purposes. Maybe, 30 years ago offering different versions of albums would have made sense, but in the digital era now? It's like erasing a figure from the Sistine Chapel and letting tourists look at it in a back room for an extra fee. Ugh. End rant.

If album sales were still the main source of income for the industry, and the people actually bought them legally as they used to...then we wouldn't be dealing with this issue.

i wish she would have released the album on itunes a week first, then the following week the physical cd, then the special deluxe months later with a brand new 3rd single. but at this point

after the longest wait ever...

i will get what she gives me! lol

If album sales were still the main source of income for the industry, and the people actually bought them legally as they used to...then we wouldn't be dealing with this issue.

It pains me to think about the heart-wrenching dilemma the illegal file downloader must be contemplating when deciding whether to illegally download the standard version, or the deluxe version.

they're not fans. they're monsters and haters. they got no lives. pathetic imbeciles they are. (and you know they're haters because the comments go "TOO OLD. and "WTF WHY U TRY make an album U OLD" and "irrelevant" & shit like that ) as fake as can be.

It's horrible that they can do that and people will read the nonsense. When MDNA came out, I encouraged people to leave good reviews on itunes and amazon, but the general response was: "we don't need to stoop to their level, Madonna fans aren't like that, she doesn't need us protecting her" etc. I understand the argument, and I know we are more mature than other fan bases, but still: it doesn't take long to write a good review. If her fans don't, then the general public will read only that nonsense.

I will say that ALL of her albums have way more positive than negative reviews on amazon, mostly five stars, so I don't think it's something we need to be too concerned about.

Now that we know which songs made it… which ones are you most excited about hearing the finished mixes?

For me:

Heartbreak City

Inside Out

Joan Of Arc

Wash All Over Me

Rebel Heart

I feel Rebel Heart may be stripped back to acoustic similar to album closer Gone, and I think Wash Over Me is going to be quite different too...

It's horrible that they can do that and people will read the nonsense. When MDNA came out, I encouraged people to leave good reviews on itunes and amazon, but the general response was: "we don't need to stoop to their level, Madonna fans aren't like that, she doesn't need us protecting her" etc. I understand the argument, and I know we are more mature than other fan bases, but still: it doesn't take long to write a good review. If her fans don't, then the general public will read only that nonsense.

I will say that ALL of her albums have way more positive than negative reviews on amazon, mostly five stars, so I don't think it's something we need to be too concerned about.

yes. madonna is the only artist of her level (and with her level I mean bowie, beatles, MJ, elvis,..) who gets so much unfair hate. yes, we shouldn't care, in theory.. but the only other artists who get this shit are young pop girls. i mean come on. making a review only takes a minute of work. i really think we should all do it. it's fine in my country though. it's mostly the US.

OMG!!! Holy Water and S.E.X????I hate these songs :( :( Where's Nothing lasts forever? Addicted??Why there's no new song??? Appart of that I'm pretty happy with the list...but Holy water? Oh no :(

I feel the same way, but apparently, we're not allowed to feel this way on here. :(

Well, how else are they supposed to sell it at fucking Wal Mart? (Sorry for the temper, but GOD do I hate that store)

Well, at least fans who don't like the "sex" songs will have a version just for them!

Hell, yeah! Finally, an interesting feature artist.

A mentally retarded rapist? Yeah, real interesting. :electropop:

well, judging by your screen name, its no surprise you like HW and SEX. :smooch:

tumblr_mpfjr6VeHw1rmy03uo1_250.gif

Sweet Jesus.

Drink your holy water and get over yourself.

Nobody likes a know it all, especially one that's insufferable. Just ask Confessit when he gets to come back.

Holy Water alone obliterates every song on HC. I don't know why people hate it so much. :ohmy:

I thought you didn't listen to the demos! This is SO exciting, the differing reactions to Holy Water and Best Night! I can't take it!

A mentally retarded rapist? Yeah, real interesting. :electropop:

I think Mike Tyson is a brilliant feature.

And if you think he's just a 'mentally retarded rapist' then you should do your homework. He's actually quite intelligent, thoughtful, and fair minded.

Of the "sex" demos, I much prefer "Best Night" and "Body Shop" to "SEX" and "Holy Water." Lyrically, musically, vocally, everything. Maybe the other two have changed, so I'll reserve judgment until I hear the final mixes.

I thought you didn't listen to the demos! This is SO exciting, the differing reactions to Holy Water and Best Night! I can't take it!

I didn't, but a song called Holy Water by M was long due. That title alone makes it amazing in itself. Plus the Natalia Kills collab. I don't like that basic bitch, but her song styles with the M attitude is VERY promising.

People who have heard the demos are posting this shit simply because 2 extra songs have a featuring :manson:

This whole leak and subsequent follies have turned some whiny fans into the most insufferable cunts. How can you be of that personality and be a Madonna fan. It's driving me nuts! :angry:

10941876_10153041129733784_7099079733325

People who have heard the demos are posting this shit simply because 2 extra songs have a featuring :manson:

This whole leak and subsequent follies have turned some whiny fans into the most insufferable cunts. How can you be of that personality and be a Madonna fan. It's driving me nuts! :angry:

10941876_10153041129733784_7099079733325

Idiots!