iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

I especially LOVED the tracklist, missed Freedom, Heart Graffiti and Nothing Lasts Forever and I'm curious to hear the finished version of SEX and Holly Water that the demos I hated, but I am DYING to my favorites entered Body Shop and Inside Out.

I'm dyingtumblr_inline_n0wgfgoTdK1soums4.gif

To all of those complaining about the lack of new songs, you know, those are all new songs. We were just not supposed to listen to them until the album official release. Now it's our problem, not M's.

THIS!!! MILLION TIMES THIS!!!

I have only listened to RH and WAOM and I'm more than happy that I haven't heard any other demos. And remember: the key word is still demo. Final product can be totally different.

I always thought you were a woman :laugh:

You are still a favorite of mine :)

Bahahaha :laugh: I know, I sound like a woman on forums. Although I have to say, I always surprise new friends when I tell them I'm gay. :D

I haven't listened to the demos but Devil Pray is much different than the demo correct? I feel some have said it's a better final product.

If that's the case then it will probably be the same for the others that she has worked with Dahi on.

The demo version of RH is clearly not the final sound she wanted for the record. With how good the 6 tracks are that we have in final form now, no one should question what she has in store for the rest.

I think we should expect the melody and lyrics to be the same, but the production to be different.

The leaked demo version of "Devil Pray" is basically like an acoustic version of the final - it even uses the same vocal take.

But my tracklist was literally on point.

mine was too, only one song difference and i made one with all the right tracks too and I said Holy Water, SEX and Body Shop are in.

I'm this boards true profetian and insider, in fact I'm basically madonna.

Isn't Mike Tyson a convicted rapist? I'm not sure how I feel about him being a feature. Bit odd for Madonna to work with him?

I think we should expect the melody and lyrics to be the same, but the production to be different.

The leaked demo version of "Devil Pray" is basically like an acoustic version of the final - it even uses the same vocal take.

Interesting. I still feel that the Rebel Heart final master is probably going to be better/awesome. Can't wait.

Where's the link to this Universal France page with the formats and tracks numbers?

Also just saying in relation to the bonus tracks, they might be spread out across the deluxe edition much like Gaga's Born This Way. They don't have to be the last six tracks.

Praying for 6 more songs (not remixes) on the 25 track version.

The One That Got Away

Beautiful Scars

Graffiti Heart

Freedom

Tragic Girl

Fucking hell, these songs are strong enough to make their own album!

Edited by ruey

School is in session! She's gonna come hard this era!!!

And everyone stay off Geiger's pole :laugh:

:smooch: You're sweet and can get "on" my pole :p

BTW I'm sooooo glad I waited and didn't listen to the leaks!! I'm gonna have so many new tracks come March!!

And I'm sooooo glad I enjoyed all of these songs for the past month!! I'm sorry her work leaked, but this is an amazing batch of songs and listening to them hasn't hindered my ability to enjoy the album once it's out!!

:p