iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

IN my opinion HOLD TIGHT should be the next single! Its so strong & I love it!!! So glad it made it. 3rd: Ghosttown, 4th: Rebel Heart, 5th: Inside Out, 6th: WOAM

OMG!!! Holy Water and S.E.X????I hate these songs :( :( Where's Nothing lasts forever? Addicted??Why there's no new song??? Appart of that I'm pretty happy with the list...but Holy water? Oh no :(

Bitch get off my pole !

OMG!!! Holy Water and S.E.X????I hate these songs :( :( Where's Nothing lasts forever? Addicted??Why there's no new song??? Appart of that I'm pretty happy with the list...but Holy water? Oh no :(

BITCH GET OFF MY POLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitch get off my pole !

!!!

Edited by Shan

In iTunes terms, the tracklist of a pre-order is always subject to change until the actual release. For MDNA, the tracks were reordered after the tracklist had been announced in iTunes. :)

Does anybody have that first list???? I remember it included B-day Song and excluded Love Spent.

RwowSlS.png

Wow. So we've heard all the songs on the main version.

Could it be the others will be the extra six tracks on the super deluxe?

I'll be intrigued to hear final versions and I've still got Back That Up, Never Let You Go, Addicted and Two Steps anyway if they don't get released so no real loss because these versions are all fantastic!

Does anybody have that first list???? I remember it included B-day Song and excluded Love Spent.

Girls Gone Wild

Gang Bang

I'm Addicted

Some Girls

I Don't Give A

Turn Up the Radio

Give Me All Your Luvin'

B-day Song

Superstar

I'm a Sinner

Masterpiece

Falling Free

Bonus Tracks:

Love Spent

I Fucked Up

Beautiful Killer

To all of those complaining about the lack of new songs, you know, those are all new songs. We were just not supposed to listen to them until the album official release. Now it's our problem, not M's.

To all of those complaining about the lack of new songs, you know, those are all new songs. We were just not supposed to listen to them until the album official release. Now it's our problem, not M's.

:thumbsup:

Great she took all the demos I didn't like Veni, vici..., Sex , Body shop and Best night ! Yuk! She wants to stay modern and rnbish , cutting edge and all and she'll be critized for this . Again !

Beautiful scar , Nothing... , Don't let you go ,tragic girl , 2 steps behind me are the tracks her public want but wait !!! Where the hell is addicted'???????

Messiah and wash over me better be on the album indeed!!!

You better NOT go on iTunes bitching about it!! No offense but at least wait for the final version to be released! And why do you bother worrying about Madonna being criticized when YOU ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW??? UGH!!

A little advice : some of you should stop NOW listening to these demos because you will be extremly disapointed when the album is out and you realise that there are changes... It's better if you stop listening to them, so in March you'll listen to the album with new ears. The demos were apparently hacked in July/August, and it's just impossible that the queen sat her ass in the studio doing nothing, in 5 months A LOT of changes happened.

People stop complaining about why there's no new song!! We have sinned. They are all "new songs"

If you want to have new songs, don't listen to 30 demos!!!

:lmao: So true! :lol:

A little advice : some of you should stop NOW listening to these demos because you will be extremly disapointed when the album is out and you realise that there are changes... It's better if you stop listening to them, so in March you'll listen to the album with new ears. The demos were apparently hacked in July/August, and it's just impossible that the queen sat her ass in the studio doing nothing, in 5 months A LOT of changes happened.

I'm only listening to sex because I can't live without sex!!!

but true!!

Girls Gone Wild

Gang Bang

I'm Addicted

Some Girls

I Don't Give A

Turn Up the Radio

Give Me All Your Luvin'

B-day Song

Superstar

I'm a Sinner

Masterpiece

Falling Free

Bonus Tracks:

Love Spent

I Fucked Up

Beautiful Killer

Thank you!!

People stop complaining about why there's no new song!! We have sinned. They are all "new songs"

If you want to have new songs, don't listen to 30 demos!!!

THIS SERIOUSLY MADE ME LOL. :lmao:

This album is tainted to 99% of the fans and I LOVE it. That's what the motherfuckers who can't wait get. SERVED. :queenbitch:

Y'ALL KEEP BEING BUMMED, DISAPPOINTED, DISGUSTED BY AN ALBUM YOU HEARD UNFINISHED WHILE I KEEP GETTING MORE AND MORE EXCITED BY IT. :confessions:

It's like saying back in the day they would be wanting the demos from ROL instead of the actual RAY OF LIGHT. Fuck that, I want M's vision every single time. The final product, fuck demos.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE TRACK LIST!! :inlove:

Okay, so I am THRILLED for Inside Out, Hold Tight, Iconic, Heart Break City, Wash All Over Me, Best Night and Messiah!

I almost cried of happiness when I saw those titles.

Now! Even though I'm not a big fan of Holy Water and SEX, I'm actually excited for these tracks as well! It was a smart choice to include them! It's a great balance between Rebel and Heart! Plus those songs are dope! You gotta admit it, they're sexy and hella cool! I'll be shaking my booty to SEX and Holy Water nonstop lol

And Body Shop!!! Love that song so much! I hope she keep those Arabic background melodies.

THIS SERIOUSLY MADE ME LOL. :lmao:

This album is tainted to 99% of the fans and I LOVE it. That's what the motherfuckers who can't wait get. SERVED. :queenbitch:

Y'ALL KEEP BEING BUMMED, DISAPPOINTED, DISGUSTED BY AN ALBUM YOU HEARD UNFINISHED WHILE I KEEP GETTING MORE AND MORE EXCITED BY IT. :confessions:

YES SIS! FEED OFF OF THEIR DESPERATION AND MELTDOWNS!