iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

I wonder if Rebel Heart will sell in a zinepak...like so many others have

It woukd feature interviews, credits, lyrics, photos, etc in a book form

Well, at least fans who don't like the "sex" songs will have a version just for them!

tumblr_mxqpsc7d8y1qhfc59o1_500.gif

Sweet Jesus.

Drink your holy water and get over yourself.

Nobody likes a know it all, especially one that's insufferable. Just ask Confessit when he gets to come back.

Wha are you being such a rude bitch? What have I done to make you act that way? I'm happy my favs made the album. You haven't even heard the final versions. You should do what vocalism suggested below.

Of the "sex" demos, I much prefer "Best Night" and "Body Shop" to "SEX" and "Holy Water." Lyrically, musically, vocally, everything. Maybe the other two have changed, so I'll reserve judgment until I hear the final mixes.

I'm sure they have improved a lot! :smooch:

People who have heard the demos are posting this shit simply because 2 extra songs have a featuring :manson:

This whole leak and subsequent follies have turned some whiny fans into the most insufferable cunts. How can you be of that personality and be a Madonna fan. It's driving me nuts! :angry:

10941876_10153041129733784_7099079733325

:dead:

I can see where they're coming from though. The first set of demos (Aviici) were so melodic and straight pop with those folky guitars and freedom/revolution messages that I got ROL/AL vibes. The more personal songs with the vulnerability gave me the feeling of LAP. When the second batch leaked, we got the "dirty" songs and I felt that maybe RH would have a few of those mixed with the dance tracks and ballads just like Erotica. Now that we know the tracklist, unless these songs are altered considerably, we have quite a bit of "RnB/Industrial" type of songs such as:

Illuminati

Bitch, I'm Madonna

Iconic

Hold Tight

Best Night

S.E.X.

Holy Water

Veni Vidi Vici

Heartbreak City (the songs is supposedly midtempo now and industrial sounding)

Inside Out (it's too "industrial" to be a called a ballad IMO)

And only two dance track (possibly):

Living for Love

Wash All Over Me

Three ballads:

Ghosttown

Joan of Arc

Messiah

One reggae track:

Unapologetic Bitch

And two that sound closer (possibly) to the Aviici demos that were mostly left out:

Rebel Heart

Devil Prays

So I can totally see how some people that were expecting Revolutiondonna would be upset.

I think it's funny though. :lmao:

I can see where they're coming from though. The first set of demos (Aviici) were so melodic and straight pop with those folky guitars and freedom/revolution messages that I got ROL/AL vibes. The more personal songs with the vulnerability gave me the feeling of LAP. When the second batch leaked, we got the "dirty" songs and I felt that maybe RH would have a few of those mixed with the dance tracks and ballads just like Erotica. Now that we know the tracklist, unless these songs are altered considerably, we have quite a bit of "RnB/Industrial" type of songs such as:

Illuminati

Bitch, I'm Madonna

Iconic

Hold Tight

Best Night

S.E.X.

Holy Water

Veni Vidi Vici

Living for Love

Wash All Over Me

Three ballads:

Ghosttown

Joan of Arc

Messiah

One reggae track:

Unapologetic Bitch

And two that sound closer (possibly) to the Aviici demos that were mostly left out:

Rebel Heart

Devil Prays

So I can totally see how some people that were expecting Revolutiondonna would be upset.

That being said, 10 of the 13 initial leak tracks made it onto the album. So to say she's abandoned those more melodic/straight pop songs is a bit of an over-statement. Not really saying this to you, but to those who are freaking out in general.

Edited by mtsanis

That's stupid......the album just got 3 collaborations out of 19 songs........on Hard Candy, all tracks were like she was singing with Pharell and Justin Timberlake.

Edited by Picho

i'm a little disappointed that ghosttown is the only really new song in the album. wasn't there supposed to be more songs that we have never heard of even in demo form lol?

i'm a little disappointed that ghosttown is the only really new song in the album. wasn't there supposed to be more songs that we have never heard of even in demo form lol?

Technically, they are ALL supposed to be "new," but I know what you mean.

I love the tracklist though I personally would ve changed SEX and Holy Water with Addicted and Borrowed Time. Hope the deluxe edition features those two songs plus Revolution!!!

+1

Guest bluejean

Do we think the 25 track box set is the Rebel / Heart double album as it was originally intended to be released? With different sequencing. Fuck that would be great.

Illuminati

Bitch, I'm Madonna

Iconic

Hold Tight

Best Night

S.E.X.

Holy Water

Veni Vidi Vici

Living for Love

Wash All Over Me

Three ballads:

Ghosttown

Joan of Arc

Messiah

One reggae track:

Unapologetic Bitch

Rebel Heart

Devil Prays

Are you just lumping industrial tracks and R&B together, because I think of those as two very different genres.

I have heard Hold Tight described as dance pop.

Thank you for this :)

This album is so far away from the awfulness of HC it's not even funny. I can only think of these assholes saying that were the ones talk shit about Lardy killing M's career years ago. Basically, it's the same shit TOS would say. :lmao:

HC was agreat album

People who have heard the demos are posting this shit simply because 2 extra songs have a featuring :manson:

This whole leak and subsequent follies have turned some whiny fans into the most insufferable cunts. How can you be of that personality and be a Madonna fan. It's driving me nuts! :angry:

10941876_10153041129733784_7099079733325

This is disgusting. These "fans" might as well just get a nazi tattoo on their forehead.

Rebel:

Devil Pray

Unapologetic Bitch

Illuminati

Bitch, I'm Madonna

Iconic

Body Shop

Holy Water

Vedi Veni Vici

S.E.X

Heart:

Living For Love

Ghosttown

Hold Tight

Joan of Arc

HeartBreakCity

Best Night

Wash All Over Me

Inside Out

Messiah

Rebel Heart

Did I get it right?

Guest bluejean

I'm sure some of the songs will sound just like the demos.

I predict Joan of Arc, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Best Night and Messiah will be indentical.

Some of the others will be heavily reworked.

I had chosen not listen the Beautiful Scars demo that everyone is talking about and now that she didn't include on the album i feel like i have missed the train... :sad: